Furthering your education

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deena

Reaction score
Hi :) If you had done your CND foundation course and you were thinking about furthering your education with some 121 with your educator, what would you be looking to do next?

I see such a lot of confusing pots of this and shades of that being used, that it rather throws the pinks and whites into the shade. :irked: So, when I feel ready to progress a little, what should I be hoping to learn next?

Any advice, please?

Ring and speak to someone at head office (Sweet Squared), they will be able to advise you on the next step.

I would take a CND skill building class,
that way the tutor will concentrate on what you think you are having problems with,
i took one of these in april and it was great, i learnt loads

Thank you both. The way I've had it explained to me is that I can either have a shorter 121 session or a whole day of skillbuilding with several other people. I was leaning towards the former, tbh, plus I can't keep taking days off work for it.

Apart from consolidating what you've already learnt, it's a job to know where to go next. I think I'll give them a ring. :)

Some of the CND training academys do evening classes now, might be an idea to ask if yours offers this hth

Thanks, but the one I go to doesn't. :irked:

I recently finished my foundation course, and I am waiting for a phonecall back from the academy about skillbuilding and spa manicure/natural mani & pedi, thats my next step.
Seems like Sweet Squared are still trying to deal with backlog due to the recent problems, but I'm hoping to be able to book my courses asap.

As far as training goes, I intend to do skillbuilding once every 3 months in my first year, then every 6 months after that, and in addition to spa mani/pedi I also want to learn gels & fabric. The more training the better thats what I say!

Latest posts

Back