Fusion by United Beauty anybody used it? Just tried it and thought it was good.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
I got a freebie trial kit from Scratch Mag and just used it.

I am at college at the moment and we use NSI.

We use trainer hands and I have one at home and even though I'm no expert I thought the fusion seemed easy to work with.

I'm thinking of using it on my next human to see what it is really like.

What does anybody else think who use it.

I too recieved a trial kit but as yet have not had time to give it a go.

I also use NSI and also Creative so will be interesting to see how the product works compaired to the other 2 i currently use.

Any body else had their free trial kit and given it a go??

Haven't received mine yet, although I have to say I have absolutely no intention of changing from Ezflow even if its brilliant, cos I know it won't be better . . .

I'm just a nosy so-and-so:lol:

Haven't received mine yet, although I have to say I have absolutely no intention of changing from Ezflow even if its brilliant, cos I know it won't be better . . .

I'm just a nosy so-and-so:lol:

He HE!! Me too!! I received it the other day but been so busy not got round to trying it yet, but won't be changing, just being nosy!

I've recieved mine, and did a full set of P&W on myself. I liked it, although didn't find the white very bright. It was nice to work with and very easy to file. I have no lifting and all is good so far :)

Do you have a website for Fusion by United Beauty??

Hi, I do like it too! :) I have used it a few times.
You can get it from the united beauty website!

i too had a free trial kit, and have used it twice on myself, and im sorry to say but i hate it!!
it set far too slowly for me, it was still jelly like when i went to remove the forms,
it seemed hard to file, and i got lifting!!!
i seemed to have been spoilt with creative!!!
greener, grass, isnt ,,, sort those words out lol!!

Hi i also recieved a trial pack and tried it , i liked it did a set on myself and the finish was good ,had no lifting and the clarity is nice.They also do a faster setting Fusion. I usually use OPI and NSI Im quite impressed with this Fusion.

I gave my trial kit a go and did a set of P&W, infact i posted a pic on here week before last of the nails i had done.

I still have them on but did get some lifting which i dont usually get when using NSI or creative.

I would deffinatley use it again as i loved the workability of it and the ease of filing..just need to crack this lifting!

did you find it took ages to set???
i cant be doing with waiting that long lol

Yes it does take a little while to set, a bit slower then other brands I think, but apart from that its been fine :)

sorry but i havent got that amount of time to wait!!!
and i did find it hard to file,
anyone who uses creative try this stuff????
what did you think??
spoiled!!!

sorry but i havent got that amount of time to wait!!!
and i did find it hard to file,
anyone who uses creative try this stuff????
what did you think??
spoiled!!!

I use creative and NSI and i did find it took a little longer to set than those but i did like the workability when using it on my own nails.

Maybe i should try it on my friends nails and see how it works when doing a full set in a set time rather than taking all the time in the world to do my own lol

I also had another free trial from another supplier that i got in the post this morning so will give that a go when i soak off thses i have on now.

Just thought I would add to this thread now I have had a chance to try my sample of Fusion.

I normally use Ezflow, I found the setting time to be about the same. My room is quite warm and I'm near a radiator so that probably helps lol.

I've used it on a few people and have no lifting issues. In fact, it scores highly with me because I have one lady who ALWAYS has lifting with Ezflow (whereas most clients do not) and had NONE with Fusion!

So, from what I've seen so far, I'm fairly impressed and I have to say I'm surprised because I didn't think I would be.

Latest posts

Back