Fusion gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just got some fusion gel. I decided to test it on myself after watching YouTube. I only applied it on one nail yesterday to try it out and it's already just pinged off completely. Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong. I scrubfreshed my nails before I applied it and put it directly onto my bare nail. No base coat below. The rest of my nails are ok. I applied gel polish on top.
Thanks to anyone who can give dome fusion gel advise.

You don't mention what brand you've used or lamp. Nor do you mention if you've prepped your nail by buffing and using primer. Could you please confirm your steps?

Hi. Yes, sorry this is what i did, I used Star Nails fusion gel. Lightly sanded my nail with a nail block, cleansed with my usual scrubfresh, no primer as that wasn't suggested, then applied and formed the fusion gel using the Star Nails slip solution, cured under uv for 90 secs as instructed. Then carried on as if a natural nail, using cnd shellac base coat, 2 colours and top coat. Thanks for replying btw xx

Latest posts

Back