Fusion Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleyp

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone used the new Fusion powders and what do they think?

I usually use Creative, but may give the fusion ones a try?

:lol:

I got a free sample of them and I found them quite nice to use.

I have only used them once though and I found it a bit hard going at first as I couldnt get the mix ratio right. I havent actually tried them on a real person either so not sure how they compare after theyve been on for a couple of weeks.

I use creative at the moment and while i wouldnt change I will have to have a go on a real person as I did like them.

Dont know if that is any help.

I had a free sample through last week and have yet to try

I got the sample a while ago.

I put a set on myself and liked the way it went on and there wasn't much filing and it didn't lift.

I also asked if anyone had used it, so if you search for fusion you will probably find it.

I got a free sample of them and I found them quite nice to use.

I have only used them once though and I found it a bit hard going at first as I couldnt get the mix ratio right. I havent actually tried them on a real person either so not sure how they compare after theyve been on for a couple of weeks.

I use creative at the moment and while i wouldnt change I will have to have a go on a real person as I did like them.

Dont know if that is any help.

Thanks it has, I will give it a try.

Ive had a free sample but havent yet got round to trying it .

who is fusion made by can find them anywere.

Hi, yes I used my trial pack from excel last night...very pleased with the pink and white so far, but the clear is cloudy. almost white? i have emailed united beauty to ask if I have done something wrong with the ratio...no reply today yet, i would be grateful if anybody else has any ideas?

Latest posts

Back