Future in Beauty nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akol

Reaction score
I am looking for accredited Nail tech course. I have read reviews about different London based school and it looks that some of them advertise that they have ABT accreditation which is, in some cases, a scam.
Has anyone trained with Future in Beauty? They have good reviews on trust pilot but I want to be 100% sure that they are trustworthy. Would you recommend them?

I trained with them last week in Scotland and would definitely recommend them. Course notes were sent two weeks prior, all materials were provided and the Diploma allowed me to get insurance

I am looking for accredited Nail tech course. I have read reviews about different London based school and it looks that some of them advertise that they have ABT accreditation which is, in some cases, a scam.
Has anyone trained with Future in Beauty? They have good reviews on trust pilot but I want to be 100% sure that they are trustworthy. Would you recommend them?

Contact ABT and confirm their accreditation

Thank you Trinity,
I have checked on ABT website and the company exists there so I guess they have an accreditation.

Latest posts

Back