G-mex Hotel Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
I know I have left it a bit late, but I cant find a hotel very close to gmex that will sleep 3 adults on sat 13th.
does anyone know of any reasonably priced hotels or B&Bs in the area, have tried the Ibis, travel lodge, premier travel inn etc.:irked:

You could try the Radisson Edwardian on Peter Street, just round the corner from G-Mex, its a bit pricey but well worth it- 0161 8359929. The Midland is the same not far from G-Mex but again a bit pricey, thats on Peter St too 0161 2363333. :green:.

jak I have a booking at primier travel lodge prestwich? around 4 miles away.

I have rebooked elsewhere due to time scales...its for a sat night....anygood, I havent cancelled it yet! but most do else I will be charged

we stayed at the castlefield you could try here

Castlefield Hotel

we booked a for 2 and sneaked one in !:green:

We usually opt for the Hilton (collect points and airmiles) or Malmaison. Both can be a little on the pricier side, they where building a new City Inn by Picadilly station when we were last there, maybe try that.

We usually opt for the Hilton (collect points and airmiles) or Malmaison. Both can be a little on the pricier side, they where building a new City Inn by Picadilly station when we were last there, maybe try that.

Last time I went I noticed the Hilton is right next door to GMEX so great for dropping off all your purchases !

Try the britannia hotel (10 mins walk away from G-mex) Its maybe not as posh and up class as the hilton but its clean and tidy enough for one night.
Prices are around £55 for a twin for the night, theres also a night club/bar on the ground floor (not that i'll be bopping with my feet after walking round all sunday)
I stayed there last year and have booked back in this year, for the money you cant grumble and like i said its only 10 mins walk. HTH

Try the britannia hotel (10 mins walk away from G-mex) Its maybe not as posh and up class as the hilton but its clean and tidy enough for one night.
Prices are around £55 for a twin for the night, theres also a night club/bar on the ground floor (not that i'll be bopping with my feet after walking round all sunday)
I stayed there last year and have booked back in this year, for the money you cant grumble and like i said its only 10 mins walk. HTH
Thats ok cos i wont be bopping either but i will be propping,
propping up the bar lol

Latest posts

Back