G MEX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
Well me and dawnie are on the road again for G MEX but hey we got to excel ok so i was just wondering who is going would be great to meet some of you there :D :D :D

I'll be there too - travelling all the way over from Dublin for it! Went to last years show and my feet (and purse) still haven't forgiven me for it. I'll be the one wheeling a suitcase around with me cos my hands were killing me last year with everything I bought! ;)

Jackie

hiya caroline & jackie :D
i'll b there with the crazy bunch :shock: ! (ruth & faye, in case you didn't guess!)
we'll all b competeing again.
i think i might've started something here with those london girls!
we'll have a great time anyway :fire:
lol liza xx

Well, I'll be there, it's my first one, so I will be ready to say hi!

You sure did start something here............
I just love it...................
And how can we fail to impress...........got the tools :D got the chat and got the t-shirts
So here is to Gmex girls , lets kick some butt xxxxxxxxxx :gun:

love Ruth xxxxxxx

"And how can we fail to impress...........got the tools got the chat and got the t-shirts"

AHEEEEEEEEEEEEM arent you forgetting someone?! :oops: :shock: :rolleyes: :? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha!!

Love yah babe
kiss.gif

Rock on Gmex! manchetser isnt gona know whats hit 'em

;)

xxlaylaxx

Babe you come under tools and chat lol............
But yes it's thanks to our models who give up their weekend, that we can do this at all.................
So big thanks to all the models.........
Where would we be without you ??????? Clamping trainer hands on to the table I expect lol............

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

ruthy don't forget your roadies lol how else would you get your vodka and orange without us :p ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Im a tool! :rolleyes: ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Better put me in your nail case then hahaha

;)

xxlaylaxx

Hi all,

The Nails team will be at GMex and I would love to put some faces to names, so if you get a chance pop over and say hello, and let me know how you get on in the competition. Good luck!

Kelly
Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back