G-mex !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy_minx24

Reaction score
Hi all

Could anybody tell me what time the show at the G-mex finishes? I'm going for the day on monday, but wouldn't mind going on sunday as well !! but I work 10 - 4pm :( !!

Thanx Sassy xx

Sunday 6:00pm and Monday 5:00pm - this is pretty standard for all shows in the UK!!! ;)

are

Sunday 10am - 6pm
Monday 10am - 5pm

Jue ;)
Angels

Thanx for that info

I'm not that far from the city centre, might make it for the last hour & a half !!!

Is the badge valid for both days or just for one?

Also I work part time in a hair & beauty wholesalers & was speaking to a customer yesterday, she said the sunday is better than the monday as there are alot more demos etc & that the monday is more geared up for students. Is this true?

Thanx Sassy x

id like to know how the two days differ please. i know monday should be quieter but as for demos will we get to see our nail geek and samantha on monday aswell as sunday or will they be busy doing other things don't want to miss out on such valuable education. will Dianne Plumer be there on both days to if any one can help please

The Nail Geek will be there both Sunday and Monday but I will only be there Sunday!! :( As for Diane, I honestly can't remember :? As she is lead trainer for the FDFC's at Leeds, she may be teaching!! You should come see her do the Xmas demos in November; Monday 24th!!! at the OSNS - champers and nibbles plus lots of fun education!! Call 0113 216 3016 for more info!! ;)

BTW - the days don't differ other than LOTS of students on Monday :shock:

i picked up aleaflet wen i wass in osns will be ther for sure do u have to book

Just wondering - will there be some great offers on Creative products at the show? :p

Are any of the companies offering VAT free items :D

chris6080 said:
Just wondering - will there be some great offers on Creative products at the show? :p

We ALWAYS have great show offers!!! The best is the deal in the bag - I think it's £40 odd savings on 2 x 4oz powders and a 32oz Rad or Ret+ Liquid - better than 17.5% anyday. I imagine there will be enamel deals too!! ;)

Are any of the companies offering VAT free items :D

If they are, they will be doing it illegally - it is illegal NOT to charge VAT - we still (as a company have to pay it) if you are VAT registered you get it back!!! Don't be fooled by VAT free :shock: it is generally put in the price and you are told you get a discount!! I'm just making you all aware - you will NEVER see VAT free on a CND stand! ;)

Thank you Mrs Geek for putting me straight on the VAT free issue. I wasn't aware it was illegal.
One other question - will you be displaying and selling all the Creative line? I am particularly after the Creative Polo shirt, and posters amongst several other things!
:D

not a problem ;) nearly every show, someone ALWAYS asks and I always have to say the same thing :rolleyes: Anyway, we won't have the shirts but we will have the posters!! The full range + the new Legacy poster which is gorgeous!!! We never take shirts :?: I thinks it's because it is difficult to display them but if you called Business Services, they might be able to bring what you want to the show :idea: :idea: I only say 'might' though ;)

Oooh special offfers! :D That is what I was going to ask about!

A little question though, I need to buy some more Solar oils, would I be best to wait until GMEX or will they be the same price?

If you can't tell me and it's a suprise then it's okay. :oops:

Thank You,
BN03

I honestly don't know about SolarOil :oops: :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back