G66

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
thinking of buying a done up ka for me to drive around in (if u c my previous posts im kinda into cars), its got a personal no plate being sold with it which is G66, and something else after it. was thinking if i get it i might change my co. name to wicked Nails.:evil: what does everyone think?

Took me a while to get it - duh

It would look great if the car is also sign written. I have a purple jeep with my name and logo on the side. The number plate is P4WS G I wouldn't part with it for anything. The plate only cost about £250 from DVLA, they have a great website which you can spend hours on searching for different combinations.

my other car is the new fiesta, we've got S21 LUK, but my hubby and i argue over who has car, we also show the car so i can't put my graphics on it (and he forbids me to do so!-its his baby-keep sayin ill put a bed in the garage for him so he can sleep next to it!), this is why i want my own baby so i can put my website and name on it. although i want this done up ka, coz ive been bitten by the maxing bug, and can't have a car without alloy wheels big enough to sit in, tinted windows, body skirts, bucket seats, air filter, front and back brake conversion, and major tweaking done to engine.

very sad, i know, but hey, im young im allowed to do silly things, and drive around in a ridiculasly lowered car that can't get over speed bumps! lol

luckybird21 said:
my other car is the new fiesta, we've got S21 LUK, but my hubby and i argue over who has car, we also show the car so i can't put my graphics on it (and he forbids me to do so!-its his baby-keep sayin ill put a bed in the garage for him so he can sleep next to it!), this is why i want my own baby so i can put my website and name on it. although i want this done up ka, coz ive been bitten by the maxing bug, and can't have a car without alloy wheels big enough to sit in, tinted windows, body skirts, bucket seats, air filter, front and back brake conversion, and major tweaking done to engine.

very sad, i know, but hey, im young im allowed to do silly things, and drive around in a ridiculasly lowered car that can't get over speed bumps! lol
:lol:

Sarah you crack me up - like your wheels don't you :biggrin: - just noticed your slogan...some people abuse the right to be ugly...you are too cruel!!! :lol:

you have not seen my mother-out-law!

then you would understand why i seem cruel! LOL

Nope im just mean! lol

not that i have much room to talk!

luckybird21 said:
you have not seen my mother-out-law!

You are too much :eek: :biggrin: :)!!!

Going into the car side of this topic now, my brother has built 3 custom cars, he is currently parading around in his 54 Chevy that he built from scratch, what is it with boys and their toys....

Though personally it does look good and I too think he would sleep with it if he had the chance lol, it is kept in a locked up unit though so dont think his girlfriend and daughter would approve lol

Jue xxx

I too love cars, and motorbikes as well.

I used to have a kawasaki ZX6R untill i crashed it last year. Still love bikes but have to say the nails have took priority over money at the mo, so cant afford to buy another one yet.

My hubby has a lovely car which he lets me drive, and says i turn into a right yob when i drive it. We have a Nissan 300Z with twin turbos, automatic, just had new exhausts fitted which we reckon has got the bhp up to 340!! It corners like its on rails, is also low so we have to be very careful when going over any humps. Its a metali grey with a gorgeous large spoiler on the back, plus it has a "T" roof which means you can take the roof panels out, so its like having a convertable too. My hubby's in the process of doing things to it to get it looking really good, but i have to say i love it.

Also i love the fact when you go out in it, people tend to get out of your way.....except when its a porche or BMW Z3, then they tend to want to race, god its fun to drive it.

when i drive the car it really makes me laugh we have twin exhusts either side that are 4.5inch, so it has a real low grumble, teenage girls hear the car and stick their chest out and start to wiggle their bums, turn round to smile, at what they think is a young man, and see me! LOL, they go all red and hurry off! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think the name is 'wicked', Sarah!!!!!

I am still laughing at the image of these girls sticking their chests and bum's out cause they think it's a little 'boy racer'!!! :lol: Where I live most of the girls do that even if it's a bicycle!!!!!

im kinda worrid though that wicked nails may give off the wrong impression, and i may alienate my older clients (or future older clients)

Latest posts

Back