Gallery ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a photo gallery on this site ?

• Yeah,I would love one

Votes: 73 85.9%
  • Maybe but i am not sure

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I love them on other sites,So why not

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • No, No ,No i hate them

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hiya All,
I think it would be great if we could have a gallery page on this site to post all
are work on :cool:

lesley1965 said:
Hiya All,
I think it would be great if we could have a gallery page on this site to post all

Excellant idea!!

lesley1965 said:
Hiya All,
I agree, I love to see other peoples work, always inspires me!

Would be great, in my opinion, always inspirational to see the work of experienced techs and would give us newbie techs the opportunity to have our work critiqued. Can only be good news for all.

Deana.

It might take up alot of web space though, not that i know a thing about it :)

I love looking at other techs work and quite often go visiting their web sites, especially when in need of inspiration! Nosey is the word that springs to mind :lol:

sue x

TheNailDiva said:
Would be great, in my opinion, always inspirational to see the work of experienced techs and would give us newbie techs the opportunity to have our work critiqued. Can only be good news for all.

Deana.
Hey chaps,
We have a Everyones a critic Forum in the premium geek section.
Membership does'nt brake the bank....you can do it on a monthly bases..........small price to pay...........helps to keep the site advertisment free and on top you get top pointers from top Techs.....Mr. Geek himself ...........
To me it's a personal 1-2-1 and the tips onhow to get just that bit better are spot on and based on sound expirience.................

Just my thoughts and dont shoot me yet.............Got to do a few more Comps before that xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its on the cards... just dont know when I will have the time to impliment it yet as there are many other things I am still ironing out. In the meantime, there is nothing stopping you from posting images in any of your posts. Either link to them from another site, or become a premium geek and upload them from your computer.

The Nail Geek said:
Its on the cards... just dont know when I will have the time to impliment it yet as there are many other things I am still ironing out. In the meantime, there is nothing stopping you from posting images in any of your posts. Either link to them from another site, or become a premium geek and upload them from your computer.

Great news Sam :D
Your always one step ahead, I will think of something that you havent just leave it with me Lol

The Nail Geek said:

I'm a premium Geek can you tell me how to upload a pic straight from my computer I have posted this question on the premium geek section too!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back