gamble?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlauracrossxx

Reaction score
this might be a long one sorry....

ok im working 4 days a week and 2 days private doing nails beauty and a bit of everything.
the problem...
work have told me i HAVE to work different days which would be on those days i do mobile, which my clients for years have only wed and thurs. im fed up and not sure if to leave and go fully mobile or to stay over xmas and risk loosing some mobile clients whilst i make work happy. or to look for a room some where.
first they gave me a rota till jan 08 so all my mobile clients book in and we get all sorted allowing space for any new clients and now the unexpected new rota arrives with all differnt days and 2 days notice till the new rota starts!! and now i ll have to dissapoint so many clients which are more friends if i change them and if they cant rearrange i might loose them? pls help :( but ive also got a big morgage to concider if i did go fully mobile?

Sorry to hear your problem. If you have enough clients to make a living I say go on your own. You need to decide what is worth the most to you. Would your mobile clients not move to another day. It may also be worth checking if you have set days in your contract. xx

Latest posts

Back