Game of Thrones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloester

Reaction score
who else has been loving game of thrones recently?

I only started watching it 2 weeks ago and i have now seen every single episode cant wait till next weeks! im in love, so addictive haha

I love it so much! I'm so addicted... I love it that no one is safe! Anyone can be killed off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my husband love it! It was great when Joffrey was killed! He was a horrible horrible person! Lol x

i know im so glad he is gone, what a horrible human being!
have to say but im more interested in whats happening with daenerys and her dragons than i am whats happening in kings landing :o

i know im so glad he is gone, what a horrible human being!
have to say but im more interested in whats happening with daenerys and her dragons than i am whats happening in kings landing :o

Love this show. Daenerys is one of my favourites. I can't wait to see what happens with her. I'm glad Joffrey was killed. I could not stand him. It will be interesting to find out more about the white walkers and see how they play into everything.

I'm intrigued to know more about the babies, that was weird when the babies eyes went blue! X

I'm intrigued to know more about the babies, that was weird when the babies eyes went blue! X

oh i know! i think that all those things stood round it are crasters sons! but then its only a guess x

I am also addicted to Game of Thrones!

You never know what's coming next ( unless you have read the books of course).

I do miss seeing Rob Stark - King of the north on my screen! :D

I have started watching it back from the beginning as I feel like I have missed things.

we love it too! and my husband has managed to sneakily name our newborn daughter after characters without me even realising!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

oh and I think they are turning the babies into white walkers?

I love love love love love it!
I only started watching it a couple of weeks ago, now I'm GUTTED I have to wait a week for a new episode.

John Snow is my fav ;)

I also like they have the same accent as me haha, tops it off that does.

Laura xx

i know wish i could just watch them all! i want to read the books but then i will spoil the program lol xxx

we love it too! and my husband has managed to sneakily name our newborn daughter after characters without me even realising!!!

That's awesome! What's your daughters name????!

Summer-Rose Elaine. All 3 are GOT names ans I didnt even realise! he initially wanted Arya.... although Rose and Elaine were my choice, he was adamant about Summer. I wanted Corah initially. At least it's not Khaleesi!!!

He's read the books and its annoying when he tuts through the series because they've changed it, although sometimes it's interesting.

What have I been missing? I've been seeing this everywhere and haven't seen it yet...feeling deprived lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

who else has been loving game of thrones recently?

I only started watching it 2 weeks ago and i have now seen every single episode cant wait till next weeks! im in love, so addictive haha

Have you been keeping up to date? Did you see mondays?? Omg somethings gonna happen (the end music gave it away i think) n I hope that moo of a queen gets it soon! lol

I'm stuck between game of thrones and corrie tonight! They are on at the same time and tina gets killed tonight! Arghh! Lol I think it'll have to be game of thrones though! X

I'm stuck between game of thrones and corrie tonight! They are on at the same time and tina gets killed tonight! Arghh! Lol I think it'll have to be game of thrones though! X

Babychops in the uk it's taking a break for two weeks. So there isn't any game of thrones tonight :(

Babychops in the uk it's taking a break for two weeks. So there isn't any game of thrones tonight :(

O yeah I forgot about that! X

What did everyone think of last weeks? :O! I give up liking folk in this program!!
Are we looking forward to this weeks? Only 2 more episodes left :(!!

Latest posts

Back