Games to motivate staff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne1989

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of games to motivate my staff. I work in a busy spa and as you all know there are targets to hit. We are almost there but I'm just trying to push my staff that tiny but more. Has anyone any ideas of games to motivate my staff? I want a bit of competition going on!
Thankyou my loves ☺️ xx

How about something like product bingo?
I used to plan this game for my team.

Basically I would look at each therapists column for the day and assign products / services for them to link sell to achieve/ exceed their targets.
I would write these items on a chart like a bingo card for each girl to cross off as the day went off.

First one for a full house would win a voucher and as they each cleared a line they earned 5 mins of time that they could take to come in later/add in to lunch, or leave earlier providing bookings allowed.

There was quite a lot of banter over how each girl had progressed through out the day.

I would put in some of the obvious stuff like day cream/ night cream etc but I would also include products that they forgot about and that we didn't retail much. It was a great way to clear through some stock.
Hope this helps

Exactly what I used to do when I was manager at Bobbi Brown....product bingo with prizes for a line or house. It's great as it's so simple and really does get the team motivated !

Plus I used to put products in there that didn't sell that great but with this they soon got to sell them!

Love this idea did you do it over a day or a week/month x

I think we used to do it over a day. That way the girls got very competitive so ended up selling more products!

Bingo is a great idea I am going to give it a go xx

Games don't motivate everyone. Product training or a product to take home can be a carrot that some people might jump higher for.

The bingo was great for me it's really encourage one member of staff that doesn't usually give it a go :) thanks xx

Latest posts

Back