Garage conversions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
has anyone converted a garage into a salon? & if so do you have any photos? just wondered what it would be like size wise etc!

Hi Gina.

I have had a friend if mine that has converted their garage into a treatment room for osteopathy/laser. It looks really nice. It depends on how much equipment and storage your going to have in there.

I think he has pictures on his website if not on his Facebook page.

www.truealignment.co.uk

Hth

I'm thinking about this at the mo so would also be interested to see what anyone has to say :)

Not all garages are the same size! The previous owners of our house converted the garage and it's now our kitchen. It's a decent sized space, so it would've made a lovely treatment room, certainly bigger than the room I currently use.

i know there not all the same size i meant id like to see how they look for their own size, like how much equipment you can fit in certain sized rooms etc x

im just waiting on planning to go ahead with garage conversion,:rolleyes: i will have 5 cutting chairs, 2 basins and 5 chair waiting area, im also putting in a toilet and french doors to the fron and the sides for loads if light,:wink2: im excited and wud love to hear from anyone who has pics of this type of thing, ill post as i go along xx
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I had 3/4 of my garage converted about 12 years ago. We left the last bit of garage for storage. It comfortably gets my couch in and two small trolleys. We also had a toilet put in there so clients didn't have to go into the house.

Afraid I can't take photos for you as we're in the process of extending the clinic into the storage area and putting a window at the front - as i'm now doing more hours I wanted more light and a bit more space!

It's such a convenient place to work and although it is attached to the house clients don't need to go into the house so it's perfect. Definitely worth doing.

Latest posts

Back