Garden Muse Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evaperk

Reaction score
I've just seen the advert for this collection and I'm very excited by the gorgeous strong colours and what looks to be a coloured glitter finally! However 2 colours are existing ones have they been reformulated?

Do you have any pics? X

This is the page in scratch mag

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422796572.775634.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422796572.775634.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,974
I don't understand why they have included hot pop pink & water park?! Xx

That's my original query, have they been reformulated I wonder?

It is odd. I wondered the same thing. I have just checked the S2 site and both Water Park and Hot Pop Pink are still available and in stock ??? An explanation would be nice, if any one has one.

I thought the summer collection was always 4 colours.

I just assumed the hot pop & waterpark were included as complimentary to the palette/used in some of this collection's nail art looks.

Just guessing... but I doubt it's anything sinister or particularly interesting.

I've heard that Hot Pop Pink and Water Park have been included to show what the new colours go well with. So effectively there's 4 new colours and the 2 older ones juat happen to compliment them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

:-( we had 6 last year. We neeeed more glitters!

You're right, I was thinking of the previous year :hug:

I would personally settle for never seeing another green. I'm not a glitter person & they're not big sellers in the salons so it doesn't bother me.

I think they look nice. I will be buying them all - but then I always do :lol:

They're not particularly unique but CND still has a lot of catching up to do when compared to lines that have 160ish colours so it's not surprising.

I will try & resist buying the additives though if they are as small as the last release. I feel quite resentful about just how microscopic the last lot were.

Yes lost labyrinth is as green as I'll go! I like to keep all colours in but I must admit to not buying the sage I have one lady who occasionally has dark green but that's pretty much it. All my ladies want glitter and it's a totally different look if it's in the shellac rather than rockstar.

I like the B Begonia and Butterfly Queen, but will wait until I see some color pops as they usually show a more true colour.
At the moment I'm not wowed but could be swayed!

Ooh is there additives advertised anywhere?

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't see any as yet

I really dislike water park. Is it just me or the formula seems to me to be really strikey? Would be so much nicer if it was more metallic like or shimmery than frosty.

Sent from my GT-I9060 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here is the additives collection, says its limited addition xx

Attachments

• 2015-02-02 14.25.23.jpg
    2015-02-02 14.25.23.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 816
They are the additives that cane with flora and fauna collection?x

Sent from my SM-G901F using SalonGeek mobile app

They are the additives that cane with flora and fauna collection?x

Sent from my SM-G901F using SalonGeek mobile app

must be the same as Hot Pop Pink and Waterpark then, just showing what can be used alongside the new colours or re-releasing them x

That pic of the additives read like they'll be joint for the flora and fauna collecrion as well as garden muse

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back