Garden Muse Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any of the new collection although, have seen on other groups and forums that, Butterfly Queen in particular, the bottles aren't full.

Anyone else had this?

Anna showed that there was actually more than 7.3ml in the bottle. I think a few ppl - myself included- were concerned that each bottle appeared to have differing amounts of polish in but Anna showed us that there is prob more than 7.3 ml in and that was the important bit!

No, i don't think they are reformulated they are just highlighting them as colors for this season but I plan on looking at them closer when they drop in my area

That's because they've brought out 4 new shellac and 6 new vinylux. There are 2 new vinylux colours that they haven't brought out as shellac x

My Garden Muse Shellac colours arrived today. I am really pleased with them, they are gorgeous colours. I can't wait to use them.

I am loving beckoning begonia and Butterfly queen over water park is divine!

I am loving beckoning begonia and Butterfly queen over water park is divine!

Ooooh, I hadn't thought of trying BQ over WP. Great suggestion.

When applying butterfly queen are you all applying just that?or a pink first?i found I needed 3 coats of it on its own.X

When applying butterfly queen are you all applying just that?or a pink first?i found I needed 3 coats of it on its own.X

I'm fine with the normal 2 coats. Have you taken a wood stick and stirred it up a bit? Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

T ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425422144.851574.jpg
Two coat of BQ looks amazing 😍

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425422130.721267.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425422130.721267.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 135
Thankyou I've mixed it up and just done a client it looked perfect with 2 coats😀

I have to say, I think Beckoning Begonia is just gorgeous!

I have to say, I think Beckoning Begonia is just gorgeous!

I'm so pleased you said that, as I bought some last week at Pro Beauty but have yet to try it.

Wisteria Haze is my new favourite I think! Full, opaque GORGEOUS coverage 😬💜💜

Just had butterfly queen delivered, it seems to be a lot thicker than normal - anyone else found this?

Just received Butterfly Queen & have applied it onto my nails (always use a new one on me first to advertise it a bit more!!) & I love it. But I had to apply 3 coats - I never normally do this as only usually apply 2 coats & always 'thin to win'. 2 coats just seemed too see-through with this colour. Do you think it just needs more of a shake than the other colours? Maybe because it's more glittery? (I have mother of pearl & as that is glittery, I have to shake it lots! But never worry about coverage as that's usually applied over another colour)

Whhhhhhhhhy CND whyyyyy have you brought out the two colours I feel I am missing just in Vinylux!

I would kill for Crushed Rose and the blue whatever it's name is! I have every single Shellac shade out there plus 90% of the addtives and whole host of glitters and other pigments but for the first time I will not be buying them all.

Just received Butterfly Queen & have applied it onto my nails (always use a new one on me first to advertise it a bit more!!) & I love it. But I had to apply 3 coats - I never normally do this as only usually apply 2 coats & always 'thin to win'. 2 coats just seemed too see-through with this colour. Do you think it just needs more of a shake than the other colours? Maybe because it's more glittery? (I have mother of pearl & as that is glittery, I have to shake it lots! But never worry about coverage as that's usually applied over another colour)

I did 2 coats and its fine, yes i warmed it up and shook well,also shook half way through so its definalty evan,than when when the top coat goes on. . . . (sigh) what a dreamy colour lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Lisa Nails, thought that would be the case. Will do that when I next use it on a client. & yes, fab colour! I kept looking at my nails twinkling in the sunlight today! :)

Latest posts

Back