Quantcast

Garden shed....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
I unfortunatey, despite having builders in from September 'till March still don't have a dedicated room for nails (obviously very bad planning on my part but i thought a bedroom each for the children was a priority at the time!)

Anyway, i have a lovely big garden and was wondering if any techs out there have had gazebos, sheds or the like built/converted to house their nail businesses. if so, i would love to hear from you...

What minimum size do you recommend, what style, are they dry lined and plastered... the list is endless. Ideally i would want one which falls within the lsize imits so i don't need planning (i live in a very rural conservation area)

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
any thoughts...?

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

When i have looked at beautytech i have looked many photos that lady show for out house she have in her garden for a nail salon and many are very very nice some big and some small .

if you speak in beautytech they will tell you the ladys that have photos of the same that you are looking for .

Thank you mui

red35

Reaction score
Hiya

I used to have my nails done a dew years ago by a nail tech that used a flat roof garden shed. The walls where panelled in and painted white. It had enough room in it for 2 desks. It was warm and comfortable, and the nail tech was great. I think its a good idea as it leaves work outside of your family home.

Jayne x

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
i looked into this b4 we decided to convert 1/2 our double garage look up www.henleyoffices.com
i loved them in red or green or blue but very classical looking. here is a little pic.

Attachments

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
Thanks! I now just need to convince my hubby he really wants to build me one (...and pay for it!)

Shazzar

Reaction score
Hiya

I got the idea of a 'shed' from somebody off this site and I've just ordered myelf a log cabin! It sounds very grand but it's just a summer house but a little thicker!! I'll have to insulate it (just plasterboard and loft insulation), but I'll have myself a dedicated room away from kids, dogs and hubby!!! It's certainly worth looking into. It will cost me about £1,500 to buy the cabin and to sort out electrics and insulation.

Good luck!!

Latest posts