Garnier Nutrisse Crème advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jane LA tan

Reaction score
Hi hair people,
I’ve dyer my roots pale pink/ orange and it won’t wash out. If I put Garnier Nutrisse blonde on it ( permanent ) will it cover the orange?
thank you in advance. X

Not, it will just make it a lot worse.
It’s not exactly the same thing but imagine painting a wall bright red and then putting a coat of yellow over the top. The red will still be under there and you will be looking at a horrible patchy orangey coloured wall.

Hairdressers are normally only taught basic colour mixing principles and application techniques and so you’ll need to find someone that has completed advanced colour correction training to tackle this type of service.

It’s not exactly the same thing but imagine painting a wall bright red and then putting a coat of yellow over the top. The red will still be under there and you will be looking at a horrible patchy orangey coloured wall.

Hairdressers are normally only taught basic colour mixing principles and application techniques and so you’ll need to find someone that has completed advanced colour correction training to tackle this type of service.
I'll second that! Opting for a box dye especially won't help. Horses for courses...... I really would suggest you make contact with a good hairdresser to fix this for you. Good luck :)

I’ve just put a colour b 4 on it and all the orange has gone. 🥂🍾

I’ve just put a colour b 4 on it and all the orange has gone. 🥂🍾
Looks like you didn't need the advice of professionals after all. Glad it worked for you. Lets hope the orange doesn't creep back through, after a few washes, or maybe you've changed the colour? Whatever way, your sorted now.👍

Latest posts

Back