Garra Rufa insurance ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAX inc

Reaction score
:cry: Hi. does anyone know a company providing treatment risk and public liability insurance for the fish spa's. Salon gold who am with at the moment wont cover me and neither will beautyguild. nothing is coming up in google and even the spa sulppliers cant help me..??

Surely the supplier of the equipment and fishies should be able to provide you with contact details of an insurer.

Surely the supplier of the equipment and fishies should be able to provide you with contact details of an insurer.
nope. they cant get it either. i tried 2 different spa suppliers

Seems a bit stupid for them to supply it then not having negotiated with an insurance provider.

Have you tried Balens? Google the name to find them - they are one of the best insurance brokers going. If they can't sort it out no idea who would!

You can of course cheat, go into a salon that offers it and book a treatment but just before you have it ask to see an insurance certificate to ensure they are covered. Then enjoy treatment and leave with the knowledge of who to talk to for insurance.

Mat

there are a couple of geeks offering this treatment so why not look in the search engine to see who is indeed offering this and then PM them?

please try us at Insurance World. tel 01604 615427

Latest posts

Back