Gateway PTTLS course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash2012

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just a quick question, I'm really interested in training to offer training myself (preferably one on one training)

I was just wondering a couple of things... Once you have trained to offer training, I take it you would have to write your own manual for you students to learn from.... When you have written up a manual, do you have to send it off to you insurer for them to check over it (so they can see you have covered every aspect)? Or would I learn all of this on the online training course?

This probably seems like a silly question but I have so many but not sure who too ask. Hope someone can help?

Thank you x

Depends if you want to offer tuition or accredited courses that lead to a recognised qualification.

Depends if you want to offer tuition or accredited courses that lead to a recognised qualification.

I would like to offer courses where the student can then gain insurance once passed. X

I am too very interested in doing my PTTLS course . I did find a company that were charging £359 for it. Have you found any yet?

I would like to offer courses where the student can then gain insurance once passed. X

You'll need to discuss this with potential insurers who you may seek to validate a course that you run.

Your students would then be able to obtain insurance

Thank you so much s&g ! X

No problemo

I got my teaching qualification years ago. Even though I haven't done anything with it yet, I'm glad I've got it. If I have staff one day I'd be able to train them myself, which would be far cheaper than sending them on courses.

Latest posts

Back