Gateway Workshop short courses any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andria su

Reaction score
Helloooo
I am new to the site and I love it so far...

So I am planning on doing a course with Gateway workshop has anyone been on any of their short courses? If so would you recommend it? Thank you :)

I wasn't impressed with my course to be honest, I didn't feel it covered enough I had to do a lot of practice and watch a lot videos etc before I felt competent.

I've done a couple of cpd courses with them and found them ok. As with any one day courses they are going to be limited as to how much information they can teach so it depends on what it is you want to learn and how much knowledge you already have.

I'm currently doing their Nutrition home study course and am loving it :) My tutor is super helpful and the course content is worth the money spent. I intend on doing a couple of treatment courses with them next year.

What courses are you considering?

Thanks for the replies x

Adore..good luck with your course and future studies. I had put my deposit down for pregnancy massage but I was unable to change my course to the following month as it's their policy so I have lost my deposit money so I am looking for another provider. :)

Latest posts

Back