GDPR client record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I'm wondering if someone can help me please. I have a paper system for client records and wondered if I have to contact every single client from opening 4 years ago to date to let them know about the salon's GDPR policy. If not, then is it ok just to have the policy at the salon for client's to read if they wish to do so? I am a member of Babtac and have downloaded their consultation cards to be used from now on, so does this mean that every client whether new or existing has to complete a new record card?

If you go on the ico website there is a chatbox which is very helpful to ask questions on to help you with any you might have - don't bother ringing up as I was on hold for hours the other day - finally got fed up and hung up and asked on the livechat box and got reply straight away

Thanks for taking time to reply. I did phone ico yesterday and was on hold for ages. I will try the live chat xx

Latest posts

Back