GDPR letter template help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am still using good old pen & paper for my consultation cards - can anyone help with a letter template so I can ask my clients to sign to agree to storing their data and to opt in or out to being contacted by email?

This issue has really confused me and I want to make sure I am doing things correctly - Has anyone, since this new law changed, swapped from pen & paper to storing information on a computer? Do you find it easier? I am storing my consultation cards in a locked cabinet and just taking out what I need for each day?

Any help at all would be really appreciated.

Carly xx

Hi Carly
The best thing to do is enrol on the guild of beauty therapists gdpr course.
They have a template you can use for your business once you've completed the course.
If pen and paper forms are working for you there's no reason to move to computer based forms
Hope this helps x

Hi Carly
The best thing to do is enrol on the guild of beauty therapists gdpr course.
They have a template you can use for your business once you've completed the course.
If pen and paper forms are working for you there's no reason to move to computer based forms
Hope this helps x

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply - I am just wondering if I am doing the correct thing. There is a website which checks your own website to let you know what is required (if you have a contact us form this makes a difference) so I am waiting to here back from them.
I will look into this course, thank you.

Carly xx

Latest posts

Back