Geeg doing a DVD? All those in favour, say aye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi geeks

Just a quick question what are performance tips? were can i buy them?

xx:)

Hi geeks

Just a quick question what are performance tips? were can i buy them?

xx:)
Hi loislane ... your question has been posted in a theread tht no one will really see it thus hijacking the thread but as you are new I will answer it .. lol .. Performance tips are a well-less tip that needs no blending and are from CND and made of a new magic material that bonds incredibly well and is long lasting. Very quick and easy to use. Comes in white and clear and natural colouration. I hope this helps you.. Available from Sweet Squared the CND distrubutors in the UK 08452106060 if you would like to open an account to purchase them. x

A big aye from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, I wouldn't buy it. The book was simple and taught me nothing.

Crikey, I'm speechless... How rude!!

Do not worry on my account ladies please. I've had several 'run ins' with the poster in the past over UV lamps and things. This is the 'eh hem', lady, who was telling all that Shellac could be cured with any UV lamp and that saying otherwise was just a sales pitch yada yada! She just came to dump a load and run away again. :lol: only made herself look stupid in the process.

Do not worry on my account ladies please. I've had several 'run ins' with the poster in the past over UV lamps and things. This is the 'eh hem', lady, who was telling all that Shellac could be cured with any UV lamp and that saying otherwise was just a sales pitch yada yada! She just came to dump a load and run away again. :lol: only made herself look stupid in the process.

True, but I'm still totally jealous that you dont get bitchy and make yourself look dumb like I do in such situations, hahaha

True, but I'm still totally jealous that you dont get bitchy and make yourself look dumb like I do in such situations, hahaha

Don't give me too much credit nail vixen, everyone will tell you, I have my moments!!!

I couldn't rise to her antics because it was so obvious to me and everyone else who knew, what she was doing ... I actually laughed out loud when I read it! :lol:

Let's just drop it now as she really doesn't deserve the time or the notoriety she obviously craves. She's made herself look a fool OK?

Right, after that daft little interlude, Geeg, can we get back to business, please?

Can we have a hint of an assurance that you're going to make appeasing us with your own dvd<s> a New Year resolution? Please!! :green: :hug:

A massive AYE FORM ME TOO :)

PURLEEEEEEASE

I'm thinking about it. My biggest hurdle will be access to the numbers of people with all the different problems to video. I don't work in a salon all day long ... Shall I hijack people off the street when I see a 'nail in need'? Lol

Shall I hijack people off the street when I see a 'nail in need'? Lol

Yes!!!! Haha I would have been stoked to be hijacked for pretty nails back when! Of course I'd be mildly offended now, lol

I'm thinking about it. My biggest hurdle will be access to the numbers of people with all the different problems to video. I don't work in a salon all day long ... Shall I hijack people off the street when I see a 'nail in need'? Lol

Why not put an ad in your local paper? I'm sure there are ladies in need of help?:)

Definately! Or, like Redz24 says, why not advertise for some models!? I'm so glad you're considering it Geeg! Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Just had a look at the tutorials and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people have read them. I joined this site as I was having trouble with Popits. Thanks to the tutorial and help from other geeks and determination and practice, no more problems. I'm sure a visual and good explanation of these and everything else would help us all as a lot of us need to see it done to "get it ":)

No thanks, I wouldn't buy it. The book was simple and taught me nothing.

Judging from your work, it apparently wasn't simple enough for you to understand.

Don't give me too much credit nail vixen, everyone will tell you, I have my moments!!!

I couldn't rise to her antics because it was so obvious to me and everyone else who knew, what she was doing ... I actually laughed out loud when I read it! :lol:

Let's just drop it now as she really doesn't deserve the time or the notoriety she obviously craves. She's made herself look a fool OK?

whoops! lol didn't see this post

For certain! definately hijack people LOL
Or place an add in the classifieds (the free variety, like kijiji or craigslist, must have similar where you are?)

Well I think a DVD would be fab. I also have the book and hey I am also a Fibreglass and UV Gel Technician, and yes this book is mainly for L&P but even after nearly 20years in the business, I still think there is more for me to learn. The day I think I know it all, is the day for me to go back and have a word with myself lol xxxx

All I can say is Geeg, feel free to hijack me and my nails anytime you like - if it means you have to fly me to Benissa then so be it (I would cope somehow). Secondly, a DVD would be fab - personally I think Nailclass is fantastic and really do keep it handy at all times (it is the Nail Bible - that makes you a nail goddess geeg, I'm sure many would agree that you are!). X

Latest posts

Back