Geeg doing a DVD? All those in favour, say aye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been stamping my feet, whining, begging, pleading on this VERY SUBJECT for a couple of years now.
Maybe I'm not loud enough.:eek: (and I THOUGHT I was pretty loud LOL)
Give it a shot! See if Santa answers you LOL

:hug:

Right, Santa's been and gone now, but how about the promise of something so many of us want for 2011?

If we continue whining, stamping our feet and generally refusing to put this one to bed ..... can we have what we want???? Pretty, prettiest of pleases!! :D

A very big AYE and a yes please!:)

A newbie like me would find a dvd so very helpful. I really hope you make it:green:

I would buy it in a heartbeat!

A very big AYE and a yes please!:)

A newbie like me would find a dvd so very helpful. I really hope you make it:green:

I would buy it in a heartbeat!

Me too! please please please Geeg :hug::hug::hug:

Please!!!! :)x
i don't think anything i do will be about systems. It will be about doing beautiful nails and the techniques to do them. My book 'nailclass' is not about cnd at all ... It is about technique. Techniques work no matter what system you use.

go on gigi you know you will do it :lol: i can remeber how much we bullied you into doing the book and you eventually gave in , lol :hug:
any dvd you do will be fabulous :green:
beleive me people if you see this lady do nails , u have a hard time picking your jaw off the floor !!

I found this thread and thought I would revive it because I would love to see youtube videos by Geeg! And they're easy enough to make. Holly from fingernail fixer does them and everyone finds them to be very valuable, but at the end of the day don't we all want to see how Geeg does it? Lol

:Love: :Love: :Love:Now that would be Fantastic!

I can just imagine Geeg putting her hand to her head and letting out a huge sigh that this threads been revived :biggrin:
As much as I would love to see her make video tutorials I'm sure she has enough on her plate!! xx

Good god yes. The only geek who wouldn't buy it would be Geeg herself! I was due to get some training with Geeg herself in December but have had to cancel because of a hospital appointment. I phoned the hospital to ask if I could miss the appointment and got a real mouthful from the clinic administrator. I told her, "But I've got training at S2", but still no go. Give them their due, S2 have been wonderful about it.

A true geek lol. Love it 'but I've got S2 training!' Bet they had no idea what you were on about hehe xoxo

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

No thanks, I wouldn't buy it. The book was simple and taught me nothing.

Wow, harsh ://

Samantha
xoxo

I'm thinking about it. My biggest hurdle will be access to the numbers of people with all the different problems to video. I don't work in a salon all day long ... Shall I hijack people off the street when I see a 'nail in need'? Lol

YES!! I used to get my students to do that for their assessments lol! xoxo

Samantha
xoxo

Oh gosh I've just realized how old this thread is #facepalm

Samantha
xoxo

I would LOVE for Gigi to make a DVD, I think it would help, many, many, many geeks out there.

I have dyslexia, & I am not very good at reading & taking on information from text, where as with visual input it will help me ALOT! I prefer learning from a DVD than a book because I find it very difficult reading text. & when I see something visually it will make much more sense.

It's funny cause I was actually going to message Gigi to ask if she ever considered it to doing one. Glad I am not the only one :p

So yes, I vote YES!

Definite aye from me, come on Greg 😃

Well ......................................... :Love:

It may happen in a different way from how you are thinking! And ..... when I am ready to reveal I will ... and not before!! lol

Is that a 'Yes', then? :wink2:

Oh gosh I've just realized how old this thread is #facepalm

Samantha
xoxo

Lol dont worry, I revived it on purpose bc its been 3 yrs and still nothing so I wanted to give the idea another push since we stil have nothing. I'm glad to say that it looks like Geeg has something cooking!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back