Geeg doing a DVD? All those in favour, say aye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Geeg....It seems plenty of us geeks want a DVD!
What's the verdict!!? Have you made your mind up yet!? :green:

Not quite .. I have to do some homework on a few things but you see, there are others whose work I trust and who are younger than I and so much more up on how to do stuff for facebook and youtube etc. One of these people is Carl Anderson who is REAL like me and when I see him in Oz in a few weeks time he might even let me do something with him and film it .. who knows. Lots of possibilities. Will defo let you know. x

I LOVE Carl's videos. Off to watch some just now. :green:

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Now Geeg AND Carl in a DVd that would be spoiling us but soooooooo fabulous to think about :D

Not quite .. I have to do some homework on a few things but you see, there are others whose work I trust and who are younger than I and so much more up on how to do stuff for facebook and youtube etc. One of these people is Carl Anderson who is REAL like me and when I see him in Oz in a few weeks time he might even let me do something with him and film it .. who knows. Lots of possibilities. Will defo let you know. x

Now THAT would be a fun DVD/Video :) You and Carl in the same room? OH MY STOP MY HEART! I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that room (or a flea on his puppy, whatever works lol)

You're a smart one Gigi, I'm sure you could learn really quick.
The right camera and tripod, a few willing victims hehehehe:lol: (wouldn't be hard to find :wink2: in other words, hint-hint, here I am. You MIGHT actually get me to wear a 'natural' french if YOU did it hehehehe) and you'll be off and running.

You've mastered Geek/Facebook/Ipad..... you can do this. Easy-peasy :green:

Goodness knows how I have missed this thread until now.........

Geeg and Carl doing a DVD, what a great Xmas prezzie this would be to the nail industry:)

2 of the best together, wow!!!

**goes to sit in corner to await the decision**

Hey, I haven't even mentioned the idea to him yet!!! Lol

He might tell me, on yer bike mate! But it would be fun fun fun.

You mean there's someone on this planet brave enough (or dumb enough, depending on how you look at it LOL) to say "NO" to YOU?:eek::eek::eek:

(no offense Carl!! xoxo just can't imagine anyone saying no to Gigi, for ANY reason LOL)

AYE :) bought the book and would definatly buy the dvd. x

Ohhh he wouldn't say no, I wouldn't think.
Imagine it, 2 great systems being shown off on the one DVD, Geeg with CND and Carl with Avolve, now that would be awesome:)

He's a Aussie for starters and us Aussies always love a challenge:lol:

I wonder where Carl is, I would have thought he would have seen this thread by now and jumped on it.

I have just had the pleasure of trialing out Avolve and one day I WILL do a CND conversion course but for now, just one step at a time for lil ol me.

Well Geeg, if he did say no, that doesn't mean you can't do it yourself, your very talented in your own right.

**again goes back to corner to await the decision**

I don't think anything I do will be about systems. It will be about doing beautiful nails and the techniques to do them. My book 'nailclass' is not about CND at all ... It is about technique. Techniques work no matter what system you use.

If we all stamp our feet and write to Santa will it help sway you Geeg ;) xx

If we all stamp our feet and write to Santa will it help sway you Geeg ;) xx

I've been stamping my feet, whining, begging, pleading on this VERY SUBJECT for a couple of years now.
Maybe I'm not loud enough.:eek: (and I THOUGHT I was pretty loud LOL)
Give it a shot! See if Santa answers you LOL

:hug:

I've been stamping my feet, whining, begging, pleading on this VERY SUBJECT for a couple of years now.
Maybe I'm not loud enough.:eek: (and I THOUGHT I was pretty loud LOL)
Give it a shot! See if Santa answers you LOL

:hug:

Maybe we could all pay up in advance.....it's much harder to say no when the hard cash is infront of you:):):)
Where do I send my credit card details too.....x

YES! YES! YES! PLEASE!!! :):):):):):):):Love::hug:

I'll have a copy of that DVD too please!!!

Yes please!!!!!!!:lol:

Yes please : )

x

Latest posts

Back