Geek Badges for shows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Having read the post about geek badges, We discussed this for the last shows and Laystar (Layla) made some for us all at a cost of about £7 (correct me if wrong amount). Sam was looking in to having some done but nothing as come of it. See attachment pic of layla badge, She includes your name and they are so cool.

Attachments

• geekbadge1.JPG
    geekbadge1.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 96
the badge is brill - we will have to start bullying GMG to get some made i think lol

Hey Laystar can you do some ready for the Excel or is it too late?? I will PM you as well, but love these, i reckon you should do them for everyone if you can.

Thay are excellent.

I WANT ONE they look great Layla u r clever can we order one i would like one before excel

Hi, I want one and so does my friend she is a new member like me and we are both going to the show and would love to be wearing one there.
Teresajay

Hi!
the badges look GREAT!!i'ed like one to please.if possible at the ExCel show,i'll be there on sunday.

R all of us that got our badges for olympia wearing them this time?/

Love Paula xx

Arrrgh that time already and OMG Im wanted for my services lol :o :eek:

LOL!!!

Okeydokey...Im dont have a great deal of time...but cos Im a superkind Geek, :D i can try my damned hardest to get some badges cooked up for those who want it. I only have 2 weeks to do them as Im on hol 23rd-30th august, so it will have to be a first come first served!! I may have to bring some of the badges with me to the show like I did @ Olympia cos p&p was so bad and badges kept getting broken :(

Badges cost £6 - pay via cheque/cash/paypal if you can work it lol

Im you can EMAIL ME at [email protected] and let me know

your address
what you want written across the name scroll ie username (theres only room for one name!!)

I shall email you back with my address and payment details.

Also head your subject title as GEEK BADGE cos I get so much rubbish in my inbox I delete emails that look like junk lmao

Thanks chichas

xxlaylaxx

oh and Gigi, chicha, Im so sorry I havent sent yours off yet, I promise i WILL do though!!! :o

I have just emailed you Laystar about the badge thing, i just really would like to have one, they look so cool.

i sent you an email yesterday hope you got it :)

I e-mailed you yesterday as well Layla and hope you got mine too!!! :D

Poor girl, you are going to be swamped with orders now!!!!

These are the cutest things I have ever seen - your talent Layla is uncomparable, I wish I was just half as artistic as you....

I just wonder will you remember us little old geeks when you are world reknowned nail artist...

badge looks really cool.

whats it made of?

Ok guys...

Im not gonna be able to do anymore badges!!! Im really sorry but I cant take anymore orders. Iv had loads!! And only one week to do them in.

Everyone who's emailed me, I've replied to you. When you send payment, please send a letter saying your

ADDRESS
WHAT YOU WANT WRITTEN ON YOUR NAME SCROLL

And whether you'd like to collect them at excel or via post. If I send them via post, I cant promise that they will arrive safely!!!

Love layla xxx

If like me you have missed the boat for those wonderful badges :sad: (Layla we must ask you in plenty of time in future so you don't have this pressure again!) then I have come up with a poor substitute!
I saved the picture of the nail geek logo from this site to my computer. I then opened it with windows picture and fax viewer. Chose the printing option of a wallet size picture which fits beautifully into a plastic badge holder that I have kept from a previous exhibition! My printer is fairly naff so I shall use my hubby's later to improve the quality and hey presto an instant badge.:D

Do-it-all Deb said:
If like me you have missed the boat for those wonderful badges :sad: (Layla we must ask you in plenty of time in future so you don't have this pressure again!) then I have come up with a poor substitute!
I saved the picture of the nail geek logo from this site to my computer. I then opened it with windows picture and fax viewer. Chose the printing option of a wallet size picture which fits beautifully into a plastic badge holder that I have kept from a previous exhibition! My printer is fairly naff so I shall use my hubby's later to improve the quality and hey presto an instant badge.:D
hiya do-it-all - what a great idea - looks like ill be doing the same as you, thanks for sharing the idea

I've just done it too!!

Thanks for the idea!

XX

Maybe if we ask Mr Geek very nicely, he might be able to send us a bigger image to print as a better quality badge? Gutted I missed Laystars badges but deffo will get one for next yr!

Sam XXX

Ok guys...

no one has emailed me again about the badges, so anyone who wants one, email me asap!!!!

I can do about 15 more....

...so if you want one...EMAIL ME!! :D

[email protected]

love laylay xx xxx

Latest posts

Back