Geek Meet at G-Mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My update is that one of my friends might now be able to go on the monday, but thats no good for me i dont think,
so looks like im going to be brave and get the train all on my own, and meet up with lell,
omg im ****ting it,
im sooooo not grown up when it comes to things like this, as many a geek knows :lol:

But i have really been looking forward to this for months and ive been saving up really hard, sooooo
Im thinking what to do ??

Its getting home aswell , it might be dark :cry: on a scary scary train with scary scary people,.....what if i miss my stop, or get emmanapped :eek:

awww emms see this is the thing that worries me, traveling on my own, thats why i cant do public transport lol, even in my own (or hubbys even) car im a nervous wreck lol, xxx
I will be in the competition room or on the ANT stand (by the comp room) so if anyone is on their own, please come along for a natter!
ill come by for natter hun xx
Also, i need support from the geeks. The ANT has a slot in the ANT Nail Forum on the Monday at 3pm. Part of this is to talk about the geek site and what an important part of the industry it is. So if any geeks fancy having a chat, catch up or need any advice, please do come along.

would love to ,but i can only go sunday xx

Hiya

I cant attend on Sunday so I am coming on Monday - who else is going on Monday so I can look out for you and say hiya?

I'm planning on going Sunday. Hope to meet you all there! :green:

See you there chaps,will be nice to meet you all.
Sam X

Hope you don't think I was trying to take over - just like to help out where I can. :)

I'm hopefully getting my hair freshly shaved and coloured on Saturday - keep an eye out for the dizzy 6'2" guy with a lovely bright red mohawk. Should be fairly easy to spot.

Looking forward to it!!

Hope you don't think I was trying to take over - just like to help out where I can. :)

I'm hopefully getting my hair freshly shaved and coloured on Saturday - keep an eye out for the dizzy 6'2" guy with a lovely bright red mohawk. Should be fairly easy to spot.

Looking forward to it!!

Ha ha, you should be very easy to spot then eh? The pink go faster stripes in my hair is just about fading out now, but don't forget I still have the pink specs!

I don't think *anyone* will be able to miss me as I'm a good 4 stones overweight and (as I don't seem to be able to get into anything I own) I will be wearing some sort of tent. :eek: :irked:

Ha ha, you should be very easy to spot then eh? The pink go faster stripes in my hair is just about fading out now, but don't forget I still have the pink specs!

well i was going to say, im the short dumpy one, with browny red hair and caramel stripes, but no need, cos ill be easy to spot, im the one who looks like rudolph, this bloomin cold has left me with bright red conk rofl:lol::lol:

I don't think *anyone* will be able to miss me as I'm a good 4 stones overweight and (as I don't seem to be able to get into anything I own) I will be wearing some sort of tent. :eek: :irked:

Please don't mistake me for a stand... :irked:

well if i can get there,
i'll be the one wondering round like a little lost toddler looking for her mum :green:

...sorry guys i cant make it...am gutted:cry:...but it was either that or carrying on decorating the new salon...and the business has to come first,so i will be painting all weekend...although there will be more paint on me than the walls...:eek::lol:

If anyones picking up a new abc wax kit can they ship it down to me...:green:

Have a good time all:hug:

Hi all,what date is this meet as iv must have thrown my invatation card away, so all info needed on it please times dates etc? thanks xx

Hi all,what date is this meet as iv must have thrown my invatation card away, so all info needed on it please times dates etc? thanks xx

those of us that are going to professional beauty at the gmex (manchester central) this sunday 14th and monday 15th, have decided to meet up for geeky chat and drink at 1.30pm at the bar area

hths xxxx

OK thanks will there be another show before xmas please?

flicking through the threads are we wearing badges or do we just go up to someone and have a passprase...like "do you geek"?

So the bar it is 1.30 on Sunday?

Amethyst you will look fine, not like a stand at all, walk tall and hope to meet you and all the other Geeks on Sunday, I am driving up to the area saturday night

flicking through the threads are we wearing badges or do we just go up to someone and have a passprase...like "do you geek"?

So the bar it is 1.30 on Sunday?

Amethyst you will look fine, not like a stand at all, walk tall and hope to meet you and all the other Geeks on Sunday, I am driving up to the area saturday night

1-30 Sunday at the bar near the main entrance and in front of stands C2 & D2

is where we've agreed to meet hun, and yes some of us are making a badge from the salon geek sign (the little geek in the star) that way we will recognise other geeks,

maybe we should all have a secret password or handshake pmsl

see you there hun xx

:wink2:Laters x

looks like i am going now...xx

Well peeps,
It's now looking like I'm not going to be able to go :cry:
Getting there isnt a problem really, I have had an offer from a geek to pick me up, or I have found out there is a bus going straight from here that will only take an hour and a half,
But doesnt look like i can get home :eek:
there is only an option to take 2 trains from picadilly to liverpool, then liverpool to home ,
Or a bus some where, then somewhere else !!!
NO WAY HOSEY \I am soooo not doing that lol, I'd have multiple panic attacks :lol:

OH YES, CINDERS IS GOING TO THE BALL ! :green:
see you there peeps, xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back