Geek Meet reminder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbies Gellies

Reaction score
Hi, Dont forget it's geek meet this tuesday 28th, at 12.00 noon at The Kings Head in Bexley Village, Kent DA5! Cant wait to meet you.

all welcome, if this is the first time you have seen this message!

Anyone who needs directions pm me and you can have my mobile no. as well.
see you Tuesday, luv Debs X

p.s. i will bring my camera and post pics here.
icon_biggrin.gif

i may be able to make it for a quick hello as im in bexley 27/28 with rachel at k,sa,ra,
normally i wouldnt have been able to make it as im in hemel (hertfordshire) but hey if im there ill try to say hi

Thats great, actually Rachel said on old thread she was coming so please remind her and come together! love to see you! Debs X

I might be able to make it this Tuesday. I don't really know Bexley Village though, so I'd appreciate some directions please. I know as far as Mega Bowl, but that's about it.

ooh i wondered when a meet was gonna happen, il be there il mention it to some of my nail buddies.

Glitzygirl tried to pm you, box is full!!!

Pm me and i will meet you at mega bowl, you can follow me to Bexley village.

Debbies Gellies said:
Thats great, actually Rachel said on old thread she was coming so please remind her and come together! love to see you! Debs X

ok, ill remind her, it will be nice to put some faces to names:)
although i have just reolised im not even going to get time to do a set of nails on myself as i have been so busy decorating the salon etc, so my nails are really minging, so ill be the one with my hands in my pocket the whole time, lol

GlitzyGirl said:
I might be able to make it this Tuesday. I don't really know Bexley Village though, so I'd appreciate some directions please. I know as far as Mega Bowl, but that's about it.
sorry, I have now emptied pm box . DebsXX

I'll try and make it too, although at the moment I'm running around doing the final preparations as I am getting married on the 16 July.

I am really sorry every1, but Iam gonna have to let you all down. I regularly help at my daughter's school, and they called a meeting tomorrow at 1.30pm, and I have to go. I would have loved to come and meet you all, but it just was'nt meant to be this time. But please, if you do arrange another date, especially about the same time, let me know, and I'll do my best to join you.

Sorry again, and you all have fun.
C ya next time.
xx

Latest posts

Back