Geek Meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gingernut said:
Hi all, im new to this site but not to the business, these meetings sound great.
When and where is this up and coming one?
Thanx for getting back to me so quick, have been having a few computer probs with site this morning so as you can see i have posted the same question twice..
Barnet is good for me, i know it fairly well used to work in Oakwood many moons ago...lol
So do i pm you know for full direction hun?

gingernut said:
Thanx for getting back to me so quick, have been having a few computer probs with site this morning so as you can see i have posted the same question twice..
Barnet is good for me, i know it fairly well used to work in Oakwood many moons ago...lol
So do i pm you know for full direction hun?
I've pm'd you the details!

Perhaps I missed something!!! Just wanted to know where it is to see if I could come along to. PM me please. Thanks :|

beautybonanza said:
Perhaps I missed something!!! Just wanted to know where it is to see if I could come along to. PM me please. Thanks :|
Well you missed the one on Satruday night lol! but the next one is the 11th September and it is being held in Barnet at Carole Lindsay's im sure she will let you know all the details and they are great fun x

Hey sounds like we should have a few more coming to the next one, shall we bring some more chairs when we come Caz??

Don't forget Geeks, to bring your Kits with you so you have stuff to play with, as if there are alot of people and we use just one persons kit they will end up running out of everything.

We all share our stuff anyway so don't worry if you haven't got much, but it all helps.

beautybonanza said:
You would be more than welcome at mine in Barnet, Herts on 11 September although i do know that Marc is attempting to get together a group of geeks in the Milton Keynes area - why not send him a PM.

talented talons said:
Hey sounds like we should have a few more coming to the next one, shall we bring some more chairs when we come Caz??

Don't forget Geeks, to bring your Kits with you so you have stuff to play with, as if there are alot of people and we use just one persons kit they will end up running out of everything.

We all share our stuff anyway so don't worry if you haven't got much, but it all helps.

OMG :suprised: i've only got a 2 bedroomed flat!! I've got two two-seater sofas and 6 dining room chairs - after that we'll be playing musical chairs, lol.

Is anyone going to this meet from Suffolk, I really wanna go but dont drive:sad:

If anyone can help me out let me know, pleeeeeeeeeezeeee

Latest posts

Back