Geek Secret Santa 2007 - Participants, please verify you're on list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Hi geeks!!

I have made a seperate thread for the list, because the first thread, well the first post is LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG :lol: (as usual, right? what do you expect from me? :lol:)

So here's the list of participants that I have. Please verify that you're on the list. I will update this regularly, about every 10 or so names.

Babsann
Bagpuss
Beautyguru
Becki x
Bev Rose
Bling nails
bombini
Bubbabinks
Cathie!
Cec
Chris2807
Christi
Clara doon
Cluskerm
Dee
Emma m
Emmas
Emmie b
FabulousFingers
Feebyboofay
Fificharlie
Fifitrix
Gelly
Glamnails72
Grafxgal
handmaiden
HappyHands
Hayls
HeatherDavis
Hippy-chick
Hope
Joanne7174
Joe90
Kellym
kim@talontastic
Kittenclaws
Klassy Klaws
Lellipop
Lil Linz
Littlegrohl
Loubylou
Major
Melissaq
Min11
minkus
Missvain
Mrs.Clooney
mrsnailamilo
Nail Creations
Naturalnails
Nicky's nails
Noodle
Oey
PeepPaws
Pinkmummy
Pips
Plaoh
Poppy2
Pure
Rach269
Rebeccaj
Sals
San
Scratchers
snuggles
Stanleyann
Stoney
Tamla
theloopeeone
Tingle
Traceyjojo
Vetty
Vitochka
zingara
Zo Zo

We have reached the number of 74 participants.

Keep'em coming :)

KEEP THE NAMES COMING:!::!::!::!:

OH YES
and one of you geeks gave me a right giggle!!

I received a pm where the last name was "starred" out, as if the last name was a bad word:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I had to pm her back, and ask her to resend.:green:

So missy, do you wanna step up and share the giggle with everyone else?

Apparently, Geek thinks this name is vulgar:lol::lol:

Gotta say, it was an amusing way to start my day
:green:

Oooo i lost connection for a while and im back but cant find my post!

Is it because victorias has been edited?

Anyhoo im on the list chick thanks :green::hug:

Oooo i lost connection for a while and im back but cant find my post!

Is it because victorias has been edited?

Anyhoo im on the list chick thanks :green::hug:

Yes, I edited Victoria's post and then felt no need to your post.

Please, please to keep the board tidy and so the moderators dont have to trawl through hundreds of posts. Remember the Geek Commandments, if your post is for one person only then send it as a PM. Please do not post on this thread posts along the lines of "I have Pmd you". "I am on the list" etc. etc. these posts will be deleted. ONLY PM Victoria if you ARE NOT on the list but think you should be.

Thank you for your cooperation.

when do we get the name again of our "person"?

I should be on the list too. I did pm Victoria but I'm not sure when she last updated this list.

As I've said earlier :wink2: I wait for every 10 names before I update the list. It's a pita (pain in the a** LOL) to update for only one name.

sorry folks..
But participation numbers seem to be VERY low:cry:

I'm rather dissappointed, actually.
Last year, we had just over 100 I think?

We're nowhere close and the cut off is November 11th.
Only 9 days away.:eek:

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NAMES, ADDIES AND DETAILS PRETTYPLEASE!!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

Melissaq; refer to the Santa Stickey at the top of the Chit Chat forum for all of the details hun
:hug:

Melissaq; refer to the Santa Stickey at the top of the Chit Chat forum for all of the details hun
:hug:[/quote]

I was thinking she meant the name of our geek with the illicit last name. Maybe not. Hoping the geek will give it up for us....:lol:

Hmmm
Could that be me Victoria? :lol:

Hmmmmm (scratching my head LOL)

I don't know :lol:

Why dont you share your name with everyone, and let them see what "geek" does to it

LOL:lol:

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED

REMINDER:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include ALL the information as requested in the stickey at the top of the chit-chat forum:
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/61448-geek-secret-santa-2007-a.html

And please do not pm me to ask "did you get it yet".
As I said,

I only update after every 10pms received. ALSO I can't be answering everyone's pm's and it's timely to chase after people to get missing details.

I'm VERY sorry for the delay of this particular update. The entire family has been sick as dogs and I'm barely keeping on my feet between my demanding business schedule, the kids, house, sick hubby.... ya know how it goes?? (I'm sleeping maybe 3-4hrs a night??? Kids are coughing all night, sometimes puking from coughing too hard.. so been changing sheets at 2am.....hubby is coughing all night....... I'm not having fun :cry:)

PRETTY PLEASE include all info.

THANKS!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

AND GET YOUR NAMES IN!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO BEAT LAST YEARS NUMBER:!::green:

List has been updated.
Sorry for delay, "life gets in the way of living" and all that..... When kids or clients want a piece of me, they get it... before you guys.
SORRY:cry:

BUT I have 'blocked' off time in my PDA so that when it's time to assign names, it WILL be done on time, while hubby herds my kids away from me.:lol:

i am there , cant wait to see who i get :green:

Just to verify my names on the list:)

opps! posted on wrong thread.

thanks, my name is now on list.

May I make a suggestion please Victoria? Personally I think 30th November as the cut off date a wee bit too late. Here are my reasons:

In our part of the world (UK) as in many others I'm sure, the shops are already going mad. I personally try to avoid the shops in early December and like many other people, try to complete all my Christmas shopping well before then.

We have also had major postal union disputes here in the UK and it is reported that some people still have not received their back log of post, so goodness knows how Royal Mail are going to cope with the Christmas rush.

As we all know the build up to Christmas can become manic at the best of times and I think many of us are trying to organize our lives around various Christmas functions such as parties, school concerts, end of term exams (for students) etc...... so in the nicest possible way I really do feel that leaving this until end of November is just too late :hug:.

Last year peeps felt let down because they never received their Secret Santa (for whatever reasons) and we really would like to avoid this happening again. Those peeps who wish to and can participate in this years Secret Santa have already expressed their interest. I applaud your fabulous efforts in organizing this Victoria :hug:, but IMHO I feel the original date should not be changed. xx

Tracey xx

I posted the above in your the secret santa Sticky thread. Just wondered what your thoughts were? xx

Please see my reply in the original Santa Thread
:hug:

SECRET SANTA IS NOW CLOSED

I have a client this morning, and have to go immediately to the car garage after her (my old bazoo stalled out on me yesterday :irked: and then the power went UGH).

Depending on when I get back from the garage, will determine when I start assigning names.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING ME WHERE YOUR MESSAGE IS until I have posted a thread titled "ALL PM'S SENT" or some such.

I will get these out as fast as I can, but in all likelihood, I won't finish until after my clients this evening (which is when you will all be sleeping).

YES I do have a couple names left to add, I will do so after my client and before the garage. (I should be done with my client after 11am. It's now 7:28am and I'm getting my eldest ready for school)

Thanks for your patience, and your participation.
The fun is soon to begin.
:green::hug:

I have updated again.

If I have missed anyone, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!!
You have until noon my time to update (that's about 5hrs difference) so around 5
pm your time. (I think:eek: please correct me if I'm wrong)