Geek Secret Santa Christmas Cards 2011- Sign up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or are all the e cards a bit naff?

Does anyone have a good link for me?

Thanks Geeks :cool:

I use Jacqueline Lawson cards

Who am I sending mine to I haven't had a pm

Is it too late to get involved? xo

Can I just add to this thread please?

Because Xmas cards will be sent from a variety of ecard websites, it is important to check your email inbox carefully, as well as your spam box, just in case you don't recognise the sender or your pc doesn't recognise the website, otherwise you may think your Secret Santa hasn't sent a card.

HTHs

Can I just add to this thread please?

Because Xmas cards will be sent from a variety of ecard websites, it is important to check your email inbox carefully, as well as your spam box, just in case you don't recognise the sender or your pc doesn't recognise the website, otherwise you may think your Secret Santa hasn't sent a card.

HTHs

That's a great point that hadn't occurred to me (doh!). Thanks Noodle for pointing it out xx

Hope everyone will have received their cards by tomorrow, have a wonderful holiday Geeks!! x x x

Hope everyone will have received their cards by tomorrow, have a wonderful holiday Geeks!! x x x

You too, Fee. Thank you for being Santa :hug:

Thanks Fee I sent mine the other day but its not been looked at yet as you get a 2nd e-mail when its been seen. Thanks for arranging it all x

You're welcome! It was a lot more fun than trying to finish my shopping in town today. Roll on next year lol xx

I have received my card and thanked the sender. My card was sent on 17th, but not heard from the recipient. I hope she got it safely!

Thanks Fee for doing this.

I have been religiously checking my emails, even my spam, but I didn't get my secret santa. Never mind - I hope everyone had a good one - Love to you all xxx

Fiona i received your llovely card thank you so much :) I did email you back an card but my laptop is a bit sick xxxx

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I didn't get one either bit never mind I enjoyed making one and sending it

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Beautychic and Lauraj, I'll get in touch with your Geeks and see what happened. Sorry you were disappointed xx

I didn't get one either, but no biggie :)

Mine was received and I was thanked so I know it got there safely :D

Fee, I just wanted to say THANKS for doing this.

It was fun!

Nah don't worry about it Fee its not big deal I enjoyed sending one anyway x

Latest posts

Back