Geek Syndrome....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
Well they say that a group of nurses all end up with their monthly cycles synchronising, and what with all the sad journals atm I think that we have all caught Geek Syndrome.

Apparently the symptoms are numerous, and at this time of year is is extremely contagious.

So I think that being the bunch of decent Geeks that we are we should pre warn all uninfected Geeks what symptoms we have so they know what to look out for

My main symptom are, compulsive eating, a very sore tongue through excessive biting of it!! And half sugared legs :eek: cause I couldn't be ar**d to finish them :lol: .

So come on share your symptoms and give us all a giggle :hug: lets see if we can cheer each other up a bit :hug:

A messy house cos i'm too busy on here to clean it.

Only one hand of nails done cos i had to stop and put photo on here and never got round to finishing it.

A cupboard full of beer for saturday nights on MSN with a geek.

need I say more!!

Rachel , how funny but soooo true we are in syn lol.

my main symptoms are ....

the tea pots still not washed (I know dirty mare !)
and half a face of slap !!!! (just popped down stair to wash my hands and geek ed again !!)

Sitting here slobbing out in jogging bottoms and old summer top, moaning coz postman left the gate open and I had to go out to close it it was soooo cold out there. Just going off line now to make a lovely hot stew ready for tonights tea (comfort food). Totally overdosing on cups of tea, I have lost count of how many I have had today already. I could go on........

Joan

Sounds serious, a tea addiction, wonder if there is a help group anywhere for that, oh hang on, we are the help group lol.

I have caught the slobbing in old jogging bottoms too, ooo eck :)

Sounds serious, a tea addiction, wonder if there is a help group anywhere for that, oh hang on, we are the help group lol.

I have caught the slobbing in old jogging bottoms too, ooo eck :)

I have managed to at least get dressed today horay!! there is hope xx

You must have read my journal cause I posted on there this morning that I hate this time of year, because it makes me feel that I cant be bothered with anything!

House work, customers, just going through the door is a struggle.

Cant wait for the spring to come just to cheer us all up a bit!

Well, how's this:

Breakfast stuff still not put in dishwasher
Half the Tesco shop still in carrier bags (did fridge & freezer stuff quickly before geeking again)
Have one of those computer cabinets with a pull out shelf for your keyboard. Have put keyboard on top and lunch on the slidy shelf so I can still keep geeking during every mouthful!
Please tell me somebody else does that! xx

Sitting here slobbing out in jogging bottoms and old summer top I do that, but why do we do it, it makes me feel even worse!, moaning coz postman left the gate open and I had to go out to close it it was soooo cold out there. Just going off line now to make a lovely hot stew ready for tonights tea (comfort food) Can I have some too please . Totally overdosing on cups of tea, I have lost count of how many I have had today already. I could go on........

Joan

I can't remember who put the link up to chuzzle, but because of them I seem to be developing an msn game addiction too.

I have managed to at least get dressed today horay!! there is hope xx

I am most impressed, give yourself a big pat on the back :hug:

You must have read my journal cause I posted on there this morning that I hate this time of year, because it makes me feel that I cant be bothered with anything!

House work, customers, just going through the door is a struggle.

Cant wait for the spring to come just to cheer us all up a bit!

Me too, the damned winter hasn't even got the decency to have given me snow either :irked: . I have been in such a grump I didn't even want to go out with a friend just incase it cheered me up :confused:

Well, how's this:

Half the Tesco shop still in carrier bags (did fridge & freezer stuff quickly before geeking again)
Have one of those computer cabinets with a pull out shelf for your keyboard. Have put keyboard on top and lunch on the slidy shelf so I can still keep geeking during every mouthful!

LOL! you should be so ashamed of yourself :lol:

Actually I am just impressed that you managed to go out and get the shopping :hug:

Well, how's this:

I was sat in front of the pc geeking this morning with a lovely hot bowl of porridge does that count.

It didn't take me long to get the stew on did it, so much for not coming back on for a while how long did I last 10 minutes.

Joan

In joggers and sweat shirt! had bath but couldn't be arsed to wash hair as wasn't going anywhere today! Then had to go pick up son!!!! OMG I just went out looking like a bag lady! Came back fed em and geeking again.... I have an excuse, I have got the dreaded monthly and I feel like crap! :irked: I have masses to do, but I am sooooo tired out today. We're alowed to do this sometimes xx

my heart bleeds everyday, does that count ?

I dont think they have fish tycoon on there but i know u can download the hours trial on various game sites.

I have the full game and it is brill.

I dont think they have fish tycoon on there but i know u can download the hours trial on various game sites.

I have the full game and it is brill.
They do, I am playing it now xx

They do, I am playing it now xx

Depending on what u think of this sort thing u can download the full version with a key generator from various sites!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I think you just spoke a foreign language to me :lol:

Depending on what u think of this sort thing u can download the full version with a key generator from various sites!!!

Latest posts

Back