Geek Tweaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad everyone seems to be enjoying. Have added Massage to the list, but don't think there is room to add anymore :(

Ahhh really? Oh well thanks for looking x

does look smart... :)
altho will miss my signature and the ickle butterfly :Love: creature of habit you see! ......
with all the tweaking...... will we ever get geekmolians back??.... lolol

Thanks Sam, love it... but you already knew that :green:

Ahhh so that explains the disappearing signature thing :D

I like the tweaks, salon Geek looks nice clean and fresh !

I'm really enjoying all the new tweaks!!

I also think i'm one of the few that is pleased about the removal of the signatures..... i think it gives the forums a more professional feel and saves being distracted by some of the more lively signatures!

Over all i think its fab and looks very modern and professional :cool: :biggrin:

We have moved your "Name" setting to show in your posts. This is of course optional, and you can edit it via Settings > Edit Your Details page.

Well done on all the changes, it is looking good and sleeker. I have had a look at the name settings but unless I am having a doh moment, can not see them appearing in the posts. I just wanted my first name to appear as I didn't use it in my user name. Can you clarify for me on that one please!

Caroline x

PS Sods law that as soon as I post this message I will see where my name appears!

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying. Have added Massage to the list, but don't think there is room to add anymore :(

Will it be possible to view the gallery on the iPhone app someday?

And also, it seems to be not possible to open the link to another thread from a thread. It keeps referring me to buy another forum app?

Thanks Sam;)

Nail designer with a twist;)

As we now have holistics in our profile, could we now have a forum for it please?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

As we now have holistics in our profile, could we now have a forum for it please?
If we did that for all of the professions options on our profiles there would be forum meltdown!

Providing you give a descriptive (ie not "help") title on new threads they won't be missed :wink2:

Latest posts

Back