Geek v 5.0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Those of you that have been around for awhile have come to terms with my attention deficit disorder in regards to evolution of the site. In fact, over the past 3 years, I have totally re-worked the site a number no less than 4 times.

Get ready to make that 5 ;)

Some have noticed an absence of your good ol GMG as of late. Aside from being massively busy and putting quite a bit of travel under my belt, I have been using up what little free time I have to prepare for an evolution of the site.

Though this change may not be as noticeable to users as some of those that have come before it, the difference from an administrative and evolutionary perspective is gargantuan. Yes, you will see some new whistles and bells - but most of the changes to the site will be in the back end that enables me to offer far better tweaks, bells and whistles for the future.
The design itself is also being reworked however the key look and feel will remain similar (but with faster loading times ;) ).

The changeover will most likely happen sometime in the next week. I will endeavor to keep you all up to date on the process. However if you are a part-time lurker and come to the site within the next week - you may stumble across the 'We are going under the knife - check back soon'. Don't freak - just come back soon ;)

Also - I must give fair warning that not ALL of the current site tweaks may make it into the next round initially however rest assured that most will (especially the key ones).

Heres to the future ;)

nJoy

Oooh - Waiting with baited breath!! lol

definatly exciting isnt it, but i didnt think the geek site needed improving, its perfect already.

is there a queue for 'going under the knife'??? I'm in :D

seriously though, fab news GMG, look forward to the new and improved Nail Geek site xxx

sounds great.. but... i am still mastering the site as it is and it does not take alot to confuse me:confused:

Wow!! Sounds great! Can't wait!

looking forward to the new "evolved" geek site
p.s the old one was great too :wink2:

let us into some of the new things that are going to happen.

please !!!

eagerly waiting and looking forward to

thanks GMG

fantastic as always

I want me mum !!!!

wow, and just when we all thought this site couldn't get any better, im sooo excited, well done GMG this site is a credit to ya!

Ooooh...........me to!..............Waiting with baited breath!!!:wink2:
Aspirations said:
Oooh - Waiting with baited breath!! lol

I cant wait, but only just found out how this one works! gonna get withdrawl symptons if its "under the knife" for too long!

Darn it Sam...I just got used to playing with this site!!!! :rolleyes:
Im sure whatever you do Ill hate it for the first few days, then within a week Ill love it just as before, same as all the other times, lol!... :)

LOL well having been a geek from the beginning, I have to say it gets better every time it gets tweaked......

So this is facelift No.5, any more and the GMG's belly button will be a dimple on his chin lol............

Sam do you ever sleep, I just read and post and sport a nice set of panda eyes.....good knows how you do it all.... Teaching, Tweaking and Traveling is there no end to your energy levels ?????
But we all appreciate your hard work and thanks a million for creating this fab site.....
The Nail Geek Dot Com, rocks big time xxxx

Get ready... I think im going to take the plunge tonight.

This will mean that the site will be going under the knife tonight. The operation may take several hours and will commence shortly :)

Look forward to seeing what you've done with it Sam. I'll let you know on the 17th when I see you at the OSNS for the Custom Colour Blending - which 'm also looking forward to!

where do we send the grapes and lucozade? lol

good luck with the surgery ;), look forward to seeing the 'tweaks' xx

ValencianNails said:
where do we send the grapes and lucozade? lol

good luck with the surgery ;), look forward to seeing the 'tweaks' xx

You send them TO ME!!!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back