Geek v 5.0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant find the reply short cut huni xxx
The next page links doesn't work, I cant get to page 2 of this thread...or any other thread... I get an error message about cookies already being set ......

On AOL Browser and Explorer it takes me to the sign in screen and then when I sign in it comes up with an error message... explorer can't open the website and Operation aborted..... when I have clicked the message as ok it says can't find the server.............

Are you still tweaking xxx

Always ;)

Try a hard refresh ctrl+F5 or clear your cookies. You shouldnt be having problems like that?

wheres my SHTUFF???????????

:Love: Well impressed Sam keep up the good work, things can only get better:hug:

The Nail Geek said:
Those of you that have been around for awhile have come to terms with my attention deficit disorder in regards to evolution of the site. In fact, over the past 3 years, I have totally re-worked the site a number no less than 4 times.

Get ready to make that 5 ;)

Some have noticed an absence of your good ol GMG as of late. Aside from being massively busy and putting quite a bit of travel under my belt, I have been using up what little free time I have to prepare for an evolution of the site.

Though this change may not be as noticeable to users as some of those that have come before it, the difference from an administrative and evolutionary perspective is gargantuan. Yes, you will see some new whistles and bells - but most of the changes to the site will be in the back end that enables me to offer far better tweaks, bells and whistles for the future.
The design itself is also being reworked however the key look and feel will remain similar (but with faster loading times ;) ).

The changeover will most likely happen sometime in the next week. I will endeavor to keep you all up to date on the process. However if you are a part-time lurker and come to the site within the next week - you may stumble across the 'We are going under the knife - check back soon'. Don't freak - just come back soon ;)

Also - I must give fair warning that not ALL of the current site tweaks may make it into the next round initially however rest assured that most will (especially the key ones).

Heres to the future ;)

nJoy

Sounds great, just got to find out where every things been moved to lol

I don't mind what format or look the site is in, just as long as its here:D .

Latest posts

Back