Geek winners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Woohoo

Just got a phone call from Ruth to let me know that Crazy n' Creative took fourth place and Dawnie took third place both in Fibreglass whilst Paula1973 took 1st place in L&P overlay at the NEC in Birmingham. Well done. :green:

Just thought I would edit this post and add the fact that the Jeff (Jaqui Jefford) won 1st place in Fantasy Nail Art (no shocker there as she does kick ass)

Ill post the final results as soon as I score them ;)

Yep Dawnie 3rd with Fabric# system, Caroline 4th with Fabric# system and Paula 1st with a lead of 80 points, using Creative L&P in tips and overlays..................

Well done to them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're rocking geeketts xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done girls i knew you could do it!! even though i was thinking about you on the wrong day :rolleyes: had to spend all day thinking about you again today :lol: fantastic news!!! :green: you should all be realy proud of yourselves ;)

The Nail Geek said:
Woohoo

Just got a phone call from Ruth to let me know that Crazy n' Creative took fourth place and Dawnie took third place both in Fibreglass whilst Paula1973 took 1st place in L&P overlay at the NEC in Birmingham. Well done. :green:

Ill post the final results as soon as I score them ;)

WELL DONE GIRLIES!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

It would be fab to see pic's of these winning nails...anychance of this top techies? and not forgetting many congrats..

A BIG 'well done' to all of you.

You are all very very talented women.

Go girls!!!

:biggrin:

Fab Freak said:
It would be fab to see pic's of these winning nails...anychance of this top techies? and not forgetting many congrats..

hi all

Ruth has the pictures but i am sure she will post them just as soon as she can

Once again thank you for all you lovely messages it was a fantastic day :green:

Fantastic result!!! :lol:
Would love to enter competition, have to work up my courage and just go for it. Congratulations to you all!!!

xx

When I grow up, I want to be just like Ruth & Dawnie!
Conratulations to 2 kick @ss chicks!

WELL DONE BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!,if only i had the courage but i have'nt ,maybe one day or just a big boot up the bum will do it! congratulations again :D

well done girlies!!!
congrats to you all you should all be vvvv proud of yourselves...

just a quick bump to let you know I edited the post to put Jeff's win in ;)

The Nail Geek said:
just a quick bump to let you know I edited the post to put Jeff's win in ;)
LOL sorry Sam, in all the excitement I forgot about the nail art Comp......
Can't wait for Scratch...........There will be a piccie in there of the kick buttcheek nails J did.............
The costume was awsome............A black gothic witchy sort of look...........
But have to say 2nd and 3rd place where absolutly brill too..............

Just a little note from me to say.....

Well Done !!!!!!!!

I was there on the day & had a fantastic day out!!! Would love to enter a
competition but just do not have the courage. Dont know if I could handle
any critisism. Maybe I should have a few one 2 ones with Samuel or Diane P
& aim for next year???? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
It would be really great to see the winning nails, you must all be really dead
proud !!!! Good on You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Thanks to everyone for all your messages of congratulations, i'm soooo proud, happy, ecstatic, over the moon ( and any other terms for being this happy!) Was lovely having some of the other geekettes with me to share my exitment, winning was amazing and the 80 lead was even more amazing! I'll probably be goin on about this at least for the next year so i'll apoligise now if i bore anyone :D , Big congratulations to Dawn and Caroline too

Paula xx
Here's my winning nails

Attachments

• winning nails1.jpg
    winning nails1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 104
  • winning nails.jpg
    winning nails.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts