GeekMart gets a little Class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
GeekMart is now open!

I have spent every waking moment from the time we returned from our vacation Friday to bring you the glory that is GeekMart. Well, actually it was to bring you Nailclass by Gigi Rouse but the only way I could do that was to build GeekMart :)

Nailclass is hot off the press and offered only here on this site for the month of August (after which time it will be available everywhere). Gigi has also agreed to sign the first 100 sold on GeekMart (though we may get her to do some more ;) ).

Ive got to say... its a must have book dedicated to technique that every professional should own so get on over to GeekMart and pick yourself up a copy!

GeekMart currently only features Nailclass right now so its a little lonely in there however I do plan on adding the old geekwear items that some of you old timers may recall (before you ask; no thongs will not come to GeekMart!). Anyone have any other good ideas... let me know.

In the meantime....

nJoy

Loving GeekMart Sam...........can't wait for the range to expand!!

Just placed my order for Nailclass...............

just placed my order for nail class cant wait untill i get it ohhhhhhhhhh excited

Will they still be signed?

Fingertips ND said:
Will they still be signed?

gmg said the first 100 will be signed maybe a few more

My orders placed too. Love the little message at the end Sam! :)

"Thankyou for your order. I love you for using Geekmart "

Jane said:

OMG Jane - I have been sitting here testing this for him and it didn't say that!! How hysterical is that... I guess that is what make this site so fab!! :hug:

I'm having trouble paying by PayPal, it keeps giving me a retry later message. How else can I pay?

Just ordered mine too. The geek hug is a nice touch. Can't wait to get my mitts on that book! Looking forward to seeing more stuff appearing in GeekMart. Have to get myself something geeky to wear for trade shows!

OMG I have just ordered mine!!! I can't believe how excited I am!!! OMG!!!! :D

xxxx

Ordered mine xxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Geek said:
OMG Jane - I have been sitting here testing this for him and it didn't say that!! How hysterical is that... I guess that is what make this site so fab!! :hug:

lol, I got the same message

Hi

I Have ordered mine

Jane said:

Have a paypal account and my account needs to be verified , have tried to do this before and I am having problems. I won't get my signed copy boooo hoooooo!! any other ways of paying for it????

LOL... got mine in bag too :)

Im so excited cant wait.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have ordered :)

Ordered mine, hoping I get a signed one - cant wait to receive it. Any idea on how long delivery will be?

For those having paypal verified account woes... I too had that once... it was a right pain!

All you need to do is go to pay and click the button that says that you dont have a paypal account. Fill out the forms (shipping address and Credit card form) and when it asks you for an email address... use an email address that isnt registered at paypal.

HTH's

nemotail said:
Ordered mine, hoping I get a signed one - cant wait to receive it. Any idea on how long delivery will be?

Everyone will get a signed one (if I have to sign 1000) No geek is going to miss out.

Delivery .... orders will be shipped once per week in a large batch. So I would say ... allow 10 days in all max.

Latest posts

Back