GeekMart gets a little Class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered mine too woohooooooooooooooooo :biggrin: x well done on geekmart Sam, thank you :) ...Samantha I think you should get Sam in his Geekmobile to start deliveries right now, forget royal mail :lol: xxx

Excellent got mine before i go away what a result

thanks Sam for all your hard work in setting this up and making sure we get it first hee hee we are the champions
x

OOOh Brill ... now I get to have Gigi round at my place everyday... how fantastic!!!
My PP acc isnt verified but still only took seconds :cool:

The Nail Geek said:
For those having paypal verified account woes... I too had that once... it was a right pain!

All you need to do is go to pay and click the button that says that you dont have a paypal account. Fill out the forms (shipping address and Credit card form) and when it asks you for an email address... use an email address that isnt registered at paypal.

HTH's

Done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you this worked!! can subscribe to be a premium geek again now!!

there are a few of us on here that dont have credit cards or pay pal. is there anouther way we can pay. ie cheque or postal order. PLEASE. XXXXX

crystals said:
there are a few of us on here that dont have credit cards or pay pal. is there anouther way we can pay. ie cheque or postal order. PLEASE. XXXXX

We can't support that type of payment from the site but

If you email direct to [email protected] and order a copy, you can do it that way.

Ordered mine, cant wait for it to arrive.

I REEEEEEEEALLY want a copy of this book, But! :cry: i don't remember my pay pal details and I'm still waiting for my new bank card etc to come is there another way we can pay pleeeeeeease!

I'm sitting here :cry: :cry: :cry: because i really want a copy of this book and i don't want to miss out having a signed copy.

crystals said:

Ooooh........... I hardly ever come on the site now...........too busy with moving and major building work, so how pleased was I to receive the Geek gazette alerting me to the release of the book. Ordered it within 30 seconds.............how easy is that! Thanks Gigi and Sam for your joint efforts in getting this book to us elite lot that are the Geeks!

geeg said:
We can't support that type of payment from the site but

If you email direct to nigel@rousemarketing and order a copy, you can do it that way.
Thankyou xx

Got mine too yipee! Does anyone know how long it takes to come? i cant seem to see that info

Kirsty Dalton said:
Got mine too yipee! Does anyone know how long it takes to come? i cant seem to see that info

will this book become availble at the OSNS soon

The book will be available at the One Stop Nail Shops from the end of August.

The books bought from the One Stop Nail Shop will not be signed copies, and the nail geek site will not benefit from sales from that location.

All sales thru geekmart will generate an automatic donation to the nailgeek site to help with the running of this your site.

Allow 10 days max for delivery as orders will be sent out once a week in large batches. Posting will be next day from the day they are sent.

woo hoo just bought and paid for my copy,
ooh cant wait

Have just ordered my copy too ... will be eagerly waiting for Postman Pat to ring the doorbell !

I got one, I got one, yeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Signed (hopefully), Sealed and just waiting for the Deliverd bit!! I have been checking the site every day and today there it was, great. Thank you so much.

Marilyn

Just back from holiday today and got the Gazette, so I have ordered it.

Thanks Geegxxxxxxxx that they will all be signed (you can ignore my begging on the paypal message to seller bit now)

I cannot wait

You guys are just the greatest support team ever!!

In just 18 hours, over 100 of you have purchased 'nailclass' ... AND THERE ISN'T EVEN ANY SEX OR VIOLENCE IN IT! Well maybe a little violence come to think of it! :)

How great is that for the whole site???? It's been a great day, and I thank you all. Your book and Your site. Fantastico!!

Oh I am so excited, Please don't forget little old me Gigi :cool:
Jk I know you won't :cool:
Can't believe its finally being released yayayayaya

Just cannot wait to get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back