GeekMart gets a little Class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad i could get to order mine before my holidays, just wish i had it to take with me, but we cant have everything can we.

thats mine ordered and i love the big geek hug at the end of the transaction.

thank you

Just ordered my copy ..... sooooo excited...been waiting so long now!

I know Ive ordered past the 100 mark but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try and sign some more Gigi!

Just ordered mine too, can't wait to receive it! I read earlier in the thread that Geeg will sign all books bought through the Geek website. Thanks for that Geeg, it's really really appreciated. Mmmmmwah, mmmmmwah :Kissing::biggrin:

Bubble said:
Just ordered mine too, can't wait to receive it! I read earlier in the thread that Geeg will sign all books bought through the Geek website. Thanks for that Geeg, it's really really appreciated. Mmmmmwah, mmmmmwah :Kissing::biggrin:

Hi i've just ordered mine too!!!! I'm really looking forward to it arriving, i'll be waiting with excitement every morning for the postie!!!! Hope its gonna be signed as will be gutted if not, almost ordered mine early hours of this morning but couldn't remember password for paypal. If I'd done it then it would definately have been one of the 100!! Fingers crossed i've not missed out!!
Can i ask how are they being sent individually, as really worried it will get damaged in transit!! Wouldn't be the first time, some of my post looks like they've thrown it round the room a few times lol!!!!
Plus a big thankyou too Geeg and GMG for setting this up for us!!! These are the types of things that make this site sooooooo brilliant!!!

Leah82:lol: :) :D

I really don't know how i missed this thread, i wish i didn't because i was so looking fowad this book. Even thow i most likely won't receive a signed copy it's the contents that matter, and i must say i'm happily surprized by the price! Very afordable (wich is great) Thanks in advance for you knowlege geeg!

Woo Hoo!
Just ordered my book! Ever so excited!!!!!

Congratulations and Well done Geeg!!

xx

Well, we hit the 100 mark yesterday... however the autographed copies will be for all sold up to wed night (when they get signed).

From there, I think shipping will start on Friday.

nJoy

Ooooooooooohhh I am so exited now. Ordered mine last night and greats knowing that I will get a signed one.

Wouldn't it be great if we had a DN icon, say between Premium Geek and Geek Gallery that took us straight to the website for orders and info. !!!!! Just a thought.

I've had a geek hug too :D
looking forward to reading Nailclass
Thanks Sam for setting it all up for us so we can take advantage of being the first people to get the book xxx

The Nail Geek said:
Well, we hit the 100 mark yesterday... however the autographed copies will be for all sold up to wed night (when they get signed).

From there, I think shipping will start on Friday.

nJoy

OH b*gg*r! Had hoped for a signed copy but been away on a course, no internet access and just got back! Have ordered mine now, can't wait! Signed copy would have been fab but I'll settle for a darn good book/ read and the resulting nails which I shall expect to be fab! :lol:

oh babe ... you should have let me know hun - maybe just maybe you'll get a signed copy ?

If you're too late hun - let me know you can swap with my signed one.

Cant let a girl with baby get stressed for not having a signed copy now can we !

hope you are both well

kx

Bryony said:
OH b*gg*r! Had hoped for a signed copy but been away on a course, no internet access and just got back! Have ordered mine now, can't wait! Signed copy would have been fab but I'll settle for a darn good book/ read and the resulting nails which I shall expect to be fab! :lol:

Oh no I take its too late for a sign copy or is it next wednesday?

Caz xxx

I'm a bit behind the door with this.....d'uhuh!!

I ordered mine last night!!
I thought it would come in handy for my Masters coming up...

Sam, I am disappointed there won't be any thongs!! I would have bought one...lol

Are you thinking mugs (with lids) and pens?...What about mobile phone holders that hold rings etc like a hand of the nail geek with him as the base!!? Just something different. Probably expensive to make though! T-shirts, sweatshirts, Chocolates!!! hmm!! I am waffling...sorry!!

Posters, pins, mobile phone covers, key rings, stress toys ( so that when you are having a bad day you can stretch or squish the nail geek!!....lol) ....The list is endless and I am sure you will have already thought of most of this.

Ring holder or ring dish of some sorts! totally fab idea as most of my clients remove theirs during manicures !!!

Umbrella's too !

kx

inspirations said:
I'm a bit behind the door with this.....d'uhuh!!

I ordered mine last night!!
I thought it would come in handy for my Masters coming up...

Sam, I am disappointed there won't be any thongs!! I would have bought one...lol

Are you thinking mugs (with lids) and pens?...What about mobile phone holders that hold rings etc like a hand of the nail geek with him as the base!!? Just something different. Probably expensive to make though! T-shirts, sweatshirts, Chocolates!!! hmm!! I am waffling...sorry!!

Posters, pins, mobile phone covers, key rings, stress toys ( so that when you are having a bad day you can stretch or squish the nail geek!!....lol) ....The list is endless and I am sure you will have already thought of most of this.

Karren said:
Ring holder or ring dish of some sorts! totally fab idea as most of my clients remove theirs during manicures !!!

Umbrella's too !

kx
lol...you sound like me, I was just saying things that came into my head....Umbrella's I like...take it further....scarves, wellies and woolly hats... we could have a whole winter warmer range...

xxxxxx

Oh no! :cry: I just knew it!!!.....go away on a mini holiday and I'd miss getting a signed copy! I'll have to order one and just drag it to every show in the hope it will get signed one day!!!! Can't wait to get mine tho!:lol:

woohoo, the postie got me up at 7.10 this morning with my copy. Gig, thanks for the personal message it made it even more special, and for the mention at the front of the book - now I can see why you were glad I changed my name back to Sassy Hassy!

Many congratulations on getting it to publication, and a big well done to Lell who sparked the idea back in January - and thought of the name of the book.

Sassy Hassy said:
woohoo, the postie got me up at 7.10 this morning with my copy. Gig, thanks for the personal message it made it even more special, and for the mention at the front of the book - now I can see why you were glad I changed my name back to Sassy Hassy!

Many congratulations on getting it to publication, and a big well done to Lell who sparked the idea back in January - and thought of the name of the book.

Thanks Sassy xxxxxxxxx

Its a proud day for all of us :cool:

Latest posts

Back