Geekmolian Gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
Hi All

Whats the point? I actually thought I was sending someone a gift I'm sure I read on here somewhere that someone got the flowers to their door.

I know I'm sometimes dippy, well a lot of the time actually but come on I could have just pm'd them "Here's a bottle of champs"

and so you'll say "its just for fun" huh???

Danger Mouse said:
Hi All

Whats the point? I actually thought I was sending someone a gift I'm sure I read on here somewhere that someone got the flowers to their door.

I know I'm sometimes dippy, well a lot of the time actually but come on I could have just pm'd them "Here's a bottle of champs"

and so you'll say "its just for fun" huh???

well its the thought that counts !

Danger Mouse said:
you're joking, right?

angel fingers said:
well its the thought that counts !

you were next :lol: and I'm sure you would have like the real thing

ValencianNails said:
you're joking, right?

nope sandi no joke I pay so why not ??? and I quote "I read somewhere that someone got the gift"

guess I read wrong, next time I'll put mi glasses on :)

A lot of people do seemingly meaningless things 'just for fun' (ex: videogames, watch sports).
SO why not give a 'virtual' gift that at the very least, indicates you've "thought" kindly of that person? At least it's not meaningless and it's still "just for fun".
AND the reciever of said gift USUALLY is very happy to recieve a gift and know that someone has thought kindly of them.
Making someone happy just for fun is a good thing.

I dont see what's so hard to understand.

What u all going on about?

I received a treasure chest by parcel force a few weeks ago.... ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT IT WASN'T FROM AMY DE MAN????? :eek:

CadenceAlex said:

I received a treasure chest by parcel force a few weeks ago.... ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT IT WASN'T FROM AMY DE MAN????? :eek:

:lol: lmao :lol:

VHunter said:

I don't think its hard to understand, I'm just voicing, I know its the thought that counts but then again isn't there thought in just typing it in a pm too.

Sorry guys but maybe my sense of humor is too high, cos I didn't find it fun, each to their own.

Well I got my lovely ice-cream sent to my door....and delivered by a hunky man!

VHunter said:
A lot of people do seemingly meaningless things 'just for fun' (ex: videogames, watch sports).
SO why not give a 'virtual' gift that at the very least, indicates you've "thought" kindly of that person? At least it's not meaningless and it's still "just for fun".
AND the reciever of said gift USUALLY is very happy to recieve a gift and know that someone has thought kindly of them.
Making someone happy just for fun is a good thing.

I agree, I have given two gifts to two different geeks when they were feeling a bit off and I hoped it cheered them up. Give them a bit of a warm fuzzy!!
xxxx

CadenceAlex said:

proves I didn't have me glasses on :lol:

I love recieving gifts even if they aren't real and even if I DON'T GET THEM VERY OFTEN - hint hint! LOL)

It shows someone cares about me and makes me feel good - silly but hey who cares.

It's like gettin a bunch of flowers at work without having to pay to send them!

Fingertips ND said:
I love recieving gifts even if they aren't real and even if I DON'T GET THEM VERY OFTEN - hint hint! LOL)

It shows someone cares about me and makes me feel good - silly but hey who cares.

It's like gettin a bunch of flowers at work without having to pay to send them!

Least you got flowers :lol:

I got a cyber vibrator there is no way I could use in work :eek:

CadenceAlex said:
Least you got flowers :lol:

I got a cyber vibrator there is no way I could use in work :eek:

it was a hint to you!!!!

I felt really touched when I got my prezzie, it made my day.....it's the little things init!

Fingertips ND said:
it was a hint to you!!!!

OK OK ... STOP WHINGING.... I GAVE YOU A GIFT!!! :eek:

These pregnant ladies and their hormones..... grrrrrrr :lol:

CadenceAlex said:
OK OK ... STOP WHINGING.... I GAVE YOU A GIFT!!! :eek:

These pregnant ladies and their hormones..... grrrrrrr :lol:

PMSL:lol:.....well, where is mine then:mad:?!

Latest posts

Back