geeks ideas and comments wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie01895

Reaction score
I am converting 3/4 of my garage into a salon. I am currently doing acrylic nails and spray tanning so therefore need to have an extractor fan put in - any comments on what I should be going for?. I would also like to treat myself to a new nail table and would love the one that Anne Swain has (tooooooooo expensive!), does anyone know where I could get a reasonably priced table and should I look at having one that has a dust filter (?) in it? Is there anything else that I need to take into consideration? all ideas and comments (even on decor), would be welcome

Sue

Hi there

Have a look at B&Q this is what my friend has done, much cheaper for extraction fans.

When I enquired a long time ago about training the trainer advised me to look at argos re furniture.

The only things I can think off, what will you do for heating in the winter, will your lighting be good enough?

Regards
Deb379

Hiya,

Do you know anyone who is a carpenter. Maybe they could make you a table cheap. Im lucky my hubbys a carpenter and is making mine as we speak. Just an idea hun.

Hi there ,

Fora VERY cheap nail table that still looks good then look no further than ARGOS.

They do a nice table for £27.99 in beech,pine or white .It is the perfect width for nails with three open shelves at one end and three draws.
I bought an extractor from Aston and Finchers and just cut out the hole in the table for it (well hubby did!!!).

They do matching shelving as well. Teamed with nice coloured towels . IE I have the beech desk and Lilac towels will look really lovely and not break the bank.Go to the Milton Keynes branch . They have them

Kind Regards
karen
Light Elegance

Deb379 said:
Hi there

Have a look at B&Q this is what my friend has done, much cheaper for extraction fans.

When I enquired a long time ago about training the trainer advised me to look at argos re furniture.

The only things I can think off, what will you do for heating in the winter, will your lighting be good enough?

Regards
Deb379

Hi,
I have just had new nail stations fitted in my salon in coventry and
they were made by a new company who make hand made stations.
They are quite cheap, my first quote from another company was for £590 per station, but i have
now got hand crafted stations which look great in a high gloss black marble effect top, with chrome edge trim and leg.[£275 per station]
If any help to you i could forward you there details
Regards suzanne252

suzie01895 said:
I would also like to treat myself to a new nail table and would love the one that Anne Swain has (tooooooooo expensive!)
OH GOD I LOVE THAT DESK:green:

Latest posts

Back