Geeks in Warwickshire......?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
Morning geeks!! We have made a big family decision to move to Warwickshire!! This is for a million and one reasons ( I wont bore you with!!) but we are all now very excited!! We will probably move to the Coventry/Kenilworth area, and I will be going to Warwickshire college to study Hairdressing....and continuing work mobile.

Is there any fellow geeks in these areas........I would hate to be a Norma no friends....!!!:)

I live in Dudley and work in Birmingham which is not too far from there. Warwickshire is lovely lots and lots of Green. We have offices in Cov and they have an ok town centre with a massive Primark!! Its great! Have you found anywhere too live over there yet? x

Nowhere as of yet, we will be renting initially so we cant really start looking until maybe October time...good to hear about Primark though cant beat a bargin!

Well I'm kinda close-ish!

Trip down the motorway really. God knows which one, my navigations skills are not my hot topic!:lol:
You'll have to let us know where and when you move.

Good luck with it!

i'm from coventry! in a nice way... don't move here! move to kenilworth, much nicer surroundings, and people but you will see for yourself when you come to visit! and heyyy i'm going to warwickshire college too! which one are you going to? (theres four campuses?!) i'm going to henley in arden to do spa therapy (yum!) take care! x

I work in Warwickshire, about 20 mins drive from Kenilworth so you will have to pop in and say hello !

I work in Warwickshire, about 20 mins drive from Kenilworth so you will have to pop in and say hello !

Oooooh fantastic there are geeks in that neck of the woods!!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back