Geeks please help Scratch out! Your favourite 2006 cover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

could you please just take a quick vote for me

I need to find out your favourite Scratch cover for 2006 - it must be 2006

if you pop on the website

www.scratchmagazine.co.uk

then click on 'archives'

scroll down to '2006' - check out your fav cover image and email me the month it was pubished or post it on here and I'll gather the info up!

Thanks a million

Alex Fox

email me directly on alex.xx.fox@gmail .com-

you can just write the month in the subject if you like!

I like the blue nails and hair on May 2006! :green:

But to be perfectly honest it's a really tough choice as I also liked many others!!!!!!

:hug:

I like the October 2006 cover, all are great but this one stands out to me HTH:hug: xx

July 06 for me,

Thats my very very first though as soon as I looked so I have wrote it quick before I um and ahhh over them all lol, If I do that I'll never choose one,
:lol:

July 06 for me but many of them were lovely:hug:

love them all but the one that really stands out to me is June, love it,

I wasn't overly impressed with any of last years covers - sorry. But the best was probably June 2006. October was very memorable but rather disturbing!

2007, however, has been a brilliant year so far for scratch covers; my favourites so far being this month (Sept) and February.

April is my favorate I think... I do like July very much too tho.. oh decisions decisions.... they are both my favorates. :hug:

April is my favorate I think... I do like July very much too tho.. oh decisions decisions.... they are both my favorates. :hug:

Me too :D

July '06 for me.

Second runner up would be April '06.

I like these two because the focus is on nails (which is what Scratch is all about).

The other pics are good, but I can't help but feel that the focus is more on the model rather than on the nails.....

Marlise

April, most definitely :D

Defo May for me!

can only be 1 ... april one of my all time fav nail shots ever ...um wonder who did it?

Ooooh! I must have changed my mind at least 3 times ... but I guess its April for me too! :)

July and August for me

April 06 for me!!!

April is my fav i love it xx

April for me as well

Latest posts

Back