Geeks, what promotions are you planning for January to get your clients in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tutti fruiti

Reaction score
I know we haven't even had Xmas and new year yet but I'm wondering which promo to do and wondered what you guys are planning if anything??? Xxxx

I am going to advertise the nail biters program a bit in the hope that some ladies have made New Years resolutions to stop biting their nails!

I am going to advertise the nail biters program a bit in the hope that some ladies have made New Years resolutions to stop biting their nails!

What sort of program do you offer sal365? I've been wondering about doing some sort of promotion to nail biters - and how will you advertise? x

Thinking I might do a half price shellac toes offer with a new set or infill..... just to get them totally in love with it and come back in spring and summer

I was thinking along the same lines as Blossom, half price toes with fingers. It's a win win. Have done discounts for referrals in the past and found them difficult to manage and not that effective (for me), so I won't be doing that again. Nail biting program sounds good. Xxx

I'm doing loyalty cards, 5th treatment half price, cards valid for 6 months from the 1st treatment

Yes would love to know more about the nail biters programme x

For january i was thinking 20% off pedicure

I do 4 shellac treatments, once a week for 4 weeks and they get a free one if they manage to not bite for that time. A free solar oil pinkie and file for £50.
I did a like and share competition on Facebook for someone to win it for free. So have just finished her last appointment tonight I will use her pictures to promote it in January. I have also now gained her and her mum as regular clients so all good :)

What was the like and share Facebook competition? How did you pick the winner?

Tiger

I start advertising my VIP loyalty program, $150 for a full year membership and I have limited number which gets them fighting through the door, my specials are quite well valued with my membership it saves them money but they spend a lot more on retail. I sell 25 memberships might do more for next year, they get 20% off treatments, 10% off retail, first on my cancellation list which get sent out 1hr before anyone else on the list. I'm up 67% on my retail with these clients this year compared to last. Its been great and love doing it. Has worked so well I would never stop doing it

What was the like and share Facebook competition? How did you pick the winner?

Tiger

I just write a Facebook status explaining the program, and about the competition and asked people to like it and share it on their own timelines then drew names out of a hat

I'm looking to introduce a nail biters programme for new year. I'm stuck at how to price this. I don't want to sell myself short. I was thinking of 4 weekly shellac treatments and a manicure and the 6th week price being £60. I normally charge £15 per manicure. It's a £15 saving is this reasonable?

I start advertising my VIP loyalty program, $150 for a full year membership and I have limited number which gets them fighting through the door, my specials are quite well valued with my membership it saves them money but they spend a lot more on retail. I sell 25 memberships might do more for next year, they get 20% off treatments, 10% off retail, first on my cancellation list which get sent out 1hr before anyone else on the list. I'm up 67% on my retail with these clients this year compared to last. Its been great and love doing it. Has worked so well I would never stop doing it

great idea!

Latest posts

Back