Geeks who shop in Sallys.... Essex/East London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hii!
Can you tell me where a big Sallys is?
I have a Sallys Local to me in Loughton and it only offers around 15 Gelish Colours... I want more selection!
Please let me know of a Sallys who sell loads!! xx

Hii!
I have a Sallys Local to me in Loughton and it only offers around 15 Gelish Colours... I want more selection!

I know I'm not local, but my Sally's only stocks about 5 colours!! But they have a list on the wall and order them in for you, have you asked them?

Hii!

They don't have all the colours. They have to "special order" them for you

Thanks for your replies!
Ive also looked online as this would be easier... They only have 34 items with very limited colours. I thought online they might have all the colours.
If I go in store will they have the full list of colours or just a selection?
Also if I order on the VAT Free day will they be able to order them in for me VAT Free?
Thanks x

If you order and pay on VAT day, then yes. But my Sally's charges me to order them in.

Leyton is the biggest in east london

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm in Colchester & my Sally's don't have a good selection either although if you can get to a Hairways (colchester, Basildon & Enfield) they have a good selection. I get my colours from there or I go straight to nail harmony if I need to do a big order. Hth xVx

My Sallys only have a few colours in stock but if I want to order I can order any of them, even the newest colours.

I order and pay on VAT free day and I get my delivery for free, not sure if that is because I usually do quite a big order though.

Latest posts

Back