Geeks without Pressies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VHunter

Reaction score
I have 10 geeks without pressies.:irked:

I have a few volunteers lined up, but I need a couple more.

I'm looking for geeks who don't mind sending another pressie, but who understands that he/she won't receive one in return.

Some of my geeks that didn't receive are saying they don't need a pressie.

BUT that's not acceptable to me. They played fair and square,... and circumstances.... well...
It's just wrong in my books.
They participated in good spirit. And yes, it's not about the receiving HOWEVER, that's not the point:!:
The anticipation built up, and they were let down.:cry:

Now in some cases, it's postal issues.
In others... I have no clue why Santa failed, and can't get a reply from their Santa either.:smack:

I would greatly appreciate some volunteer Santa's so we can finish this all up on a GOOD note for next year.

10 geeks out of 100... that's not good odds in my book.

Also, some donations would be great so I can buy geek-pressies for our volunteers. I have some geek molians, but not enough (cause I'm a shopaholic:o )

And people--------- I can't take that hat off my head and get a normal avatar picture UNTIL my job is done.
Aren't you tired of looking at me with that totally BAD hair? (sorry Tricky haha xoxo)

So please, if anyone can give me a hand in finishing this up, it would be GREAT!!!!!

THANKS!!:hug:

I would be happy to send another present Victoria :)

i will too..just send me there details...nothing wanted in return. xx

I'll happily help out too! Count me in!

Teri x:hug:

have pm'ed you Honey xx

i would be happy to send a another pressy too victoria

im happy to send another gift so that someone gets one xx

You gals are so awesome!!

Thanks so very much!! We now have 10:!:

Really, I gotta luv this site. All this geeky spirit is amazing!:hug:

Ok, I'm off to my list and will be sending out addies and such soon.

big giant THANKS to all of you.

xoxoxoxox

So would I.

But I do think the guilty really should be named and shamed unless they have extenuating circumstances. It's so naughty of them for committing then not participating.

I'll do one too Victoria:hug:

Oh i'm a little late,but i will send you all the molians i have x

edit > done chick x

Im willing to send another gift if you still need anymore :hug:

I pm'ed you vic before you started this thread. Have you counted me in that 10 you needed?

:green:
Actually this will be better as another pm me thinks! LOL

I will name and shame myself.

My geek was sent her gift before Christmas (23rd) I realise too late for chrimble especially to Austrailia. As it hadn't arrived I posted another gift to her on Saturday (it takes 5 to 7 days I was informed at the post office), so I am now awaiting a PM from my geek to say it has arrived, this time next week I presume.

My geek is well aware of the situation.

But if it helps I will send another gift to another unreceiving geek!

Take care

i really don't like the idea of naming and shaming...its not nice making people feel bad...i am sure they already do.

and claire....you don't have to explain your self to us....sounds like you have done everything you could have...:hug:

I cant imagine anyone not sending one out of "cant be bothered"..or trying to scam anyone....things happen...xx

Ill send one :hug:

have pmd you - willing to donate here xxxx

I am willing to send a gift :hug:

Victoria I still haven't heard off my geek despite sending pm's to her to see if she recieved my gift ?????????

I'd be happy to send another gift if you still need some more. Also, you can have my geek molians - may take me a while to work out how to transfer them though.

:hug:

I am willing to send a gift :hug:

Victoria I still haven't heard off my geek despite sending pm's to her to see if she recieved my gift ?????????

That is the other sad bit about Secret Santa, geeks who have received their gifts but haven't pm'ed their Secret Santa to say thanks, or replied to pm's, so you are left not knowing whether your gift has been received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back