Geeky Greetings From The Geek Stand!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a geek hat theya re way cool and sassy has been wearing hers all day bless her.

Really pleased with my result and was soo chuffed for christine and caroline.

well doen everyone who competed you did good peeps
x

well done girls:biggrin: you all deserve it

cant wait to go tomarow

Well done to all our competitors - you are all winners!!
What a fab piccie! loving the hats
KxXx

hiya xxx lovely to meet everyone again...and a few i hadnt met b4...well done to all the winners..although your all winners to me. xxx

A huge well done to the Fibreglass Gals......
Huge congratulations to Caroline "toldyaso", a fab first place and boy did she cry............still got a wet shoulder pmsl....
Little 'Elise Scholes got a nice 2nd in fibreglass....well done matey!
Jess and Joan a nice shared 3rd place for Fibreglass, well done girlies
Christine you did so well a brill 2nd place wohooooo and your nails are something to be very proud off...
Lucia my little scatty mate, there ya go, 2nd place a nice result and your face was a picture when they called out your name....this girl is the bees knees in natural nail manicures.
As for all the other winners, sorry I can't remember all the names but my mind has gone completley blank, but I am sure Kathryn will post the official results very soon.....
A huge well done!!!!!

I just want to say a huge thank you to all you fantastic geeks that came and visited and supported us... and even wore the little geeky hats including Mrs Geek, GMG's Nail Forum was awash with little spinning hats..... oh what a geeky sight to behold lmfao.....
you geeks made the stand the best ever....
Thanks to Samuel we have a proper stand with proper tables and chairs and a cool back-drop LOGO and real Lappy's ....
For all the geeks that couldn't make it, oh we did miss ya!!!
But I really have to say a special thanks to Layla, Faye and Nikki.... without you guys it just would not have been the fun day it was...... and oh there is more fun ahead tomorrow..........
See ya all there xxxxx

Hi Ruth!

I am so pleased the day went well for you all, and what a great result in all the comp's for each and everyone!

Have you some of those fantastic photo's we all are looking forward to seeing?
Would have loved to see you all in there today with your hats on, now that would be a sight worth seeing!

luv 'n' hugs
Christi
x

Well after sprouting grey hairs during the comp and the excitement of meeting Anthony from Big Brother and getting his autograph....he was spray tanned to the hilt btw...defo a bit of orange going on there....I finally find myself back in Bristol....complete with my Nail Geek bracelet...what a day! You should have seen Christine's face when her name got called out.....what a lady, she deserves it...

I got 12th place in Div 2 l/p t/o and I am well chuffed with that...my goal was not to come last and I exceeded my expectations... even though I was pooing my pants and nearly crying when I came out..... great thanks to Deni for sharing her beds.....what a rollercoaster....so all in all a great day....missed the 1pm meet though...typical.

Well done to everyone in the comps, I only saw a few geeks -and Jodie Marsh (but she turned out to be a lookalike!)so busy shopping! feet killing me now & purse empty.

Thank you all for you comments i am shattered and still a bit overwhelmed but i am well pleased Ruth as always thank you huni xxxx

and here's the pic for you all to see :green:

Lovely work Caroline (got it right this time lol) you must be really proud of yourself! x

as I'm still gettin to know who evryone is just been looking in your profile and saw ur winning nails there, fantastic nails,

Well done caroline!

Well done everybody!! Its great to hear how well you have all done. I bet you were all soooo nervous. Glad you are all having a great time. I'm going to make sure I get there next year.

Have a great day tomorrow! x

Sounds like everyone had a fab day to me!

Congratulations competition girls. ReallY cool stuff! XX

Aspirations said:
just had a call from Lucia (Scattyfox)

She got 2nd place in the natural nail comp

Christine (Urban Geek) also got 2nd place in tip and overlay, not sure what division?

Paula (crazy n creative?) got 1st in Fibreglass comp

WELL DONE ALL YOU LOT!!!! :hug:

Congrats everyone! :)

congratulations every one...well done
cathie was deni your model......didnt get to meet you hun but saw your nails on deni(if they where)....fantastic smiles hun....well done :D
judy.......learned your colour wheel yet:wink2:

*JOANNE* said:
cathie was deni your model......didnt get to meet you hun but saw your nails on deni(if they where)....fantastic smiles hun....well done :D

Hey Joanne

Did you see your man with the handprint on his bum eventually.....he turned up later!! I got loads of trial tanning solutions of him yesterday....what a sweetie!

Congratulations to everyone who took part in the comps you are all Fantastic:hug:

*JOANNE* said:

Pmsl - will concentrate better when I don't have the fear that Sam will ask me a question!

Zingara said:
Hey Joanne

Did you see your man with the handprint on his bum eventually.....he turned up later!! I got loads of trial tanning solutions of him yesterday....what a sweetie!
i didnt see him :Scared:
rob saw anthony off big brother being tanned...yak
love the hat :biggrin:

bring us something nice back x

Latest posts

Back