Geeky Greetings From The Geek Stand!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*JOANNE* said:
congratulations every one...well done
cathie was deni your model......didnt get to meet you hun but saw your nails on deni(if they where)....fantastic smiles hun....well done :D
judy.......learned your colour wheel yet:wink2:

Yes they were my nails Jo :o

Sorry we missed each other xxx

Cathie! said:
Paula got 1st in photographic and 2nd in sculpting

that's all I know for now lol

I'm sure more news will come in later...

Well Done Paula :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done paula ,go girl!!!!!

Well done Paula xx

Well done Paula!

just heard from jac extreme that in the photo comp, I got 5th and jac got 6th so well done us !!!!! lol

lotus blossom said:
just heard from jac extreme that in the photo comp, I got 5th and jac got 6th so well done us !!!!! lol

Congrats to all the Geeks who took part today! XX​

Excellent news Nikki - well done to you & Jac you should be soooooo pleased of yourselves - is there any chance we can see your piccys??? xxx

It's great about all these Geeky wins and competitors...can't wait to see some pics.

I believe Urban Geek came second in Div 2 sculpting today. Well done Christine...again xxx

Getting desperate over here to hear rest off the photography results, entered as well and don't know results yet! :Scared: Can't take this anymore! :eek:

Just to add to this..... Gloria got second place in the photographic wohoooo babe nice one......

Well done girls great results so far!

Congratulations all who entered, your all winners.

Carn't wait to see some photo's
Christi
x

Well done Glo..... and everyone else - feel like I'm really missing out here in Dublin, but glad everyone is having such a great time. :)

Jackie
x

thanks to everyone!!! im so chuffed,!!!!! im nearly drunk now lol!!!!!

I know I saw you all today and yesterday but I have to say a massive WELL DONE to ALL you competitors........Sat in that hall waiting for the results I was so nervous and excited for you all (and was so nice not to have been comping myself this time!!) When Paula took her 1st I had tears in my eyes, you should have heard us all then and whenever a Geek took the podium (which was many a time!) jumping, screaming, whistling and clapping! We ruled that hall....right down to the hats used to save seats for the geek community.

It is a testament to the support, encouragement, love and kindness we all give and receive here.

I'm so proud of the Geeks xxxx

lotus blossom said:

Fantastic results my geeky mates :Love: please post the piccies for us to see xxxxxxxxxxx

Also well done Glors with your 2nd :Love:

You all must be chuffed to bits xxxxxxxxx

conratulations girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:Love:

congratulations guys - you all rock!!

Congratulations everyone! Well done to eeryone who took part! xx :hug:

congrats to all that took part and placed somewhere..........

glo thats great hun 2nd wooohooo and soo chuffed for you........
dont forget june :)

Latest posts

Back