Geeky Greetings From The Geek Stand!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey guys we're all set up and online!!

We've met loadsa geeks so far, and had quite a lot of interest from non geeky people!!

Keep you posted!!

Look at that! theres nothing to stop you lot from geeking! lol :biggrin: hope everythings going well. Can't wait to come tomorrow & Tues.

How cool - didnt realise you would be online from there!
Wish I was there - bloomin snow!!! :sad:
Say hi to any Geeks from me too :hug:
KxXx

cant get you people from geeking no matter were you go lol!! well tell us is it everything we have been talking about and more!! wish i could ov gone:cry:

I've been deserted now lol I can geek freely haha.

1 hour til ''GeekMeet'' so I expect we'll have some of the competitor geeks etc coming online if their nerves aren't too shattered!!

xxxxx

Hey Layla how are ya?? Say a hearty hello to all my geeky friends and if you want me to satay on line for the geek meet to answer any questions etc just let me know OK? XXX

Lol yea maybe you should stay online chicha!! There's no one here at the mo Ruthy & Faye have escaped for a smoking break lol. Oh they're back now LOL

The competition hall has no windows!! Its just a box!! No fun :evil:

Hey geeks...........the chinchilla chicha has arrived, the terrible twosome are on the stand now.......xxxxxxxx

OHHHHHH so jealous. Have a fab time, enjoy every minute...Lots of love Karen xx

Happy Birthday Sandi !!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXX

sounds like you guys are having fun!! Wish I couldve been there to say hi.

ENJOY THE DAY
paulette x

Sounds wicked!!

I hope you all have a great day!! :)

xxxx

Wooo Hoo, technology eh? Geeking from Excel, lol!

Greetings fom Excel!!! XXXX

kateyork1 said:
Greetings fom Excel!!! XXXX

Greetings Kate, guess it is heaving with people down there!

Have fun everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Love:

Good luck to all competitors, just that long old wait for the results!!!! Hope there will be a geek meet at the nailympics, will be nice to put faces to all those names, keep us posted! xxxx

WooHoo! How geeky, you can keep us up to date with live updates! ;)

Wish I could have come down to say 'hello'....

Have a great time! :)

Hope you all have a great couple days!! Wish I could be there but to far away for me :sad: .

Geeky greetings to all at geekland excel :Love:
Love Lellipop at geek HQ:wink2:

Latest posts

Back